Drake & The Game

We'll Help Pay for Funerals

After 5 Kids Die In Tragic Ohio Housefire

9/17/2013 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817_drake_game_tmz
Drake and The Game are teaming up to help cover funeral costs for 6 people -- including 5 young siblings -- who died in a tragic house fire in Ohio ... even though the rappers didn't know the victims.

The Game got the ball rolling after learning about Anna Angel -- who was working her shift at Burger King when a fire consumed her home while her 5 young children and her boyfriend were trapped inside. There were no survivors.

0917_annas_family_insatgram
Game Instagram'd about the tragedy ... saying, "I can deal with a lot of things but people losing their children is something that kills me every time."

The Game -- who recently pledged to donate $1 million dollars to people in need as part of his Robin Hood project -- says he was on the phone with Drake when he read about the woman's loss ... and they each agreed to donate $10,000 to help Anna cover the burial costs.

Drake later posted about the situation ... saying, "What [The Game] is doing will never be forgotten. Honored to be able to help people along side my brother."

In addition to their $20K ... the producers of Game'sTV show, "Marrying the Game" also pitched in $2,500.

As we previously reported, Game recently donated several thousand dollars to help out with another funeral after a 6-year-old girl was shot and killed in front of her home. Snoop also pitched in after learning about Game's contribution.

King of Coast

Sad story...man

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I think it's awesome that a lot of celebrities step up to the plate and help the less fortunate. I don't think it's wrong to tell everybody about it either. Good for them.

J

Good they are helping. Sad they have to announce it for press

buttercup

Sad, but Why the F is someone who is working at Burger King having 5 children with a 'boyfriend?'

Kkktmz

I can only sit down and laugh its good to know racism is still alive and well :) I watched how a bunch of the people here crucified that black girl that was Murdered and said why didn't her mom but life insurance when the game offered to pay for the funeral lol and people spewed racist things about oh it's because she's black now that its white people all I see is loving comment lmfao people are so racist and I'm enjoying it :)

Truth

GAME TRYIN TO REPAIR HIS SH*TASTIC REP CUZ YALL KNOW HE DIDNT HAVE ONE PRIOR. #LAME #TRUTH!!

Kkktmz

I'm happy she's white this this time around I see less negative posts about the rappers oh how the tables do turn :)

en Todo Momento!!

lmao. the game is just drake's lap dog bitch. "ok, now sit pretty, game-0' wait for your little treat! xD give me paw! xD sit! good boy! you are such a goood goood boy!! xD the game: a bitch.

Rebecca

I can't believe some of the remarks here. What they are doing is noble any way you look at it. I wouldn't care if they posted it on billboards, maybe that will get more people in this country to start being more charitable instead of making nasty comments on the ones that do help. Thank you Drake and The Game, for helping out these families.

Debbie

More stories like this need to be reported. People helping people....no color lines. I love it!!

TCare

That's great, but $20,000 will probably only scratch the surface of what that poor lady needs. C'mon guys, sacrifice another blood diamond necklace and REALLY take care of this woman's future!

Amanda1984

An account to help Anna Angel was opened at US Bank, 730 W. Market St.,Tiffin, Ohio 44338. People wishing to donate can go to any US Bank branch or mail checks made out to Anna Angel to the Tiffin branch. For more information, call 419-447-7133.

Amanda1984

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/09/17/Community-raising-funds-for-6-funerals.html#Ck0mC7i1Yhh8uqZ8.99

kat040710

My heart goes out to her and her family. I think what the game and drake is good but on the other hand they make more than 10,000 a day.They could afford to pay for all 6 funerals and build her a new house. They spend more than that on pair of shoes

Sherron

You must be a fool. Their is nothing wrong with how they look. And obviously they are beautiful inside, unlike you! These men are doing something wonderful and that's all you can say??