Antoine Dodson

Bedwomb Intruder

Impregnates Woman

9/18/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0918_antoine_dodson_01
Hide ya eggs, hide ya uterus, 'cause Antoine Dodson is IMPREGNATING PEOPLE!

The former bedroom intruder-fighting YouTube star has announced he's knocked up his "queen" -- and the two are having a baby.

Dodson tweeted, "I just became the happiest man alive!! My beautiful Queen and I are having a baby!!"

As we previously reported, Dodson used to be an openly gay man ... but after becoming a member of the Hebrew Israelites earlier this year, he "renounced" his homosexuality ... saying, "I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create."

As for the baby mama -- so far, no word on her identity.

Dodson called in to "TMZ Live" about the whole thing ... and was eerily mysterious. It was bizarre. Take a look.

091813_antoine_dodson_tmz_live_launch
0802_whos_daddy_footer_v2

rjinsd

dude - honestly you are still a gay man. you may have been "converted" but you know you still want to be with a man - CAUSE your gay! Try as much as you can to switch teams, but you know who you really are regardless of what your "church" tells you.

david

see... it is a choice

myopinion

SMDH....Next month he will be gay again.

ValTheVirgo

His queen is probably a tranny

leavekevinalone!

i see child support in his future

BroRo

PUBLICITY STUNT

Marcus

Hey, whatever, more power to him. Live and let live.

Uncle B

I'm glad he sounds normal now. He used to be disgusting. And I'm not gay bashing. I believe in gay rights. But, he actually used to sound uneducated and disgusting ot me.

Uncle B

I am so glad he sounds normal now. And no, I'm not gay bashing. I believe in gay rights and freedom of choice. But, he used to sound so disgustingly uneducated.

fancy and Fluff

(Congrats) Happy he renounced the homosexuality mess, but going as far as impregnating his "girlfriend" is too much too soon. What about marriage first? & even then you still don't "have" to have babies biologically. I hope after leaving his alternative lifestyle he tested himself for about a year, and hopefully (not for publicity) he is serious about this young lady & truly in love-whomever she is, but most importantly-serious about GOD & his new religion. Blessings

fancy and Fluff

fancy and Fluff

fancy and Fluff

Rush Limbaugh

Don't believe him. I have a Gay cousin, who had this Religious revelation about wanting a husband and kid after being brainwashed by her church. Suffice to say, a few months later, she now's back to who she originally was, gay and proud.

Bob

who would have sex with this thing?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments