Whitney Houston

Corroboration Over Pervy Comment About Whitney's Dead Body

9/18/2013 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_whitney_houston_gettyThere's a new twist in the story that a Beverly Hills cop allegedly made disgusting comments about Whitney Houston's body the night she died -- because TMZ has learned someone in the room complained bitterly after it happened.

The situation came to light when a Beverly Hills cop filed a complaint with the CA Labor Dept. claiming his sergeant pulled the sheet covering WH's body below her pubic area and said, "Damn, she's still looking good, huh?"

Law enforcement sources tell us the allegation is bogus and that the cop did not complain.

But now we've learned from sources familiar with the situation ... someone connected to Houston  complained bitterly to family and others the night she died that a responder was "talking trash" about Whitney's body and that the responder had done something with a sheet.

Our information is no more specific ... but it tracks with what the disgruntled cop is now saying.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Beverly Hills PD never received a complaint from the cop who went to the Labor Dept. ... and only learned about the allegation this week.

tmz addict

dont make more work for yourself oh wait your a perv its not work

gossipgirl86

I CANNOT believe this is even a story that TMZ is reporting....the women is deceased!!!!!!!!!! This is not newsworthy!!!! Let her RIP

Carriejane

I don't understand the timing of this comng out now.. Why didn't this guy do more to make this known ? if this is true, that sick **** should have been fired a long time ago !

Majestik

Sources, familiar, and someone connected to Houston? Right, as if that media starved family didn't come forward right away. Why didn't the cop that made the complaint bring that "Connected to Houston" eyewitness with him to make the complaint. Sorry, none of this is flying with me.

bfs

who cares? so ridiculous, come on.

KARMA K

If this really happened, I hope this guy is fired, my GOD what a horrible thing to say! It's sick!

snowboardchick

I'm sorry but if you don't think cops and medics talk amongst thrmselves and talk crap than you are delusional. The person who got offended was probably a rookie. While it is highly inappropriate it was a flip comment be thought would never leave the room.

oink

We all know everything on TMZ is TRUE LOL hahahahh

Gretel

I'm not so sure I'd believe that one. That scene was so active I can't imagine anyone had the time to be alone enough to be that disrespectful. I also wonder about the family bitching and moaning because after all it was one of their own who sold the Dead Whitney Picture to TMZ and other outlets. So I might be calling bullsiht on this one.

Little_Leota

...and we ALL know how truthful the police department can be...correct?

macknassjones

This guy sounds like a disgruntled ex employee who tryna get payback. The person on Whitneys team should have reported it as soon as it happen not wait until it comes on tmz. This is all BS wat a waste of time & moneyits gonna be on Ca. Residents stupid ppl

ipod shuffle

Death is so depressing to bad a great voice like Whitney Houston has faded away, but her music lives on forever. It's time for me to eat my Caboozski salad and forget my troubles away.

kitnplayn

I totally believe this. Many American men are absent of basic humanity, you know, like the soldiers who pissed on dead bodies.

Truth

THE ONLY PERSON "CLOSE TO THE HOUSTON FAM" THAT NITE MUST BE NONE OTHER THAN TYLER PERRY. HE WAS THERE AND EVEN SPOKE ABOUT HOW CLIVE DAVIS LET THE DAMN PRE-GRAMMY PARTY CONTINUE WITH THE MUSIC VIBRATING AND BOOMING UP SEVERAL FLOORS WHILST HER BODY LAY DEAD AND THE FAM CRYING INCONSOLABLY... #TRUTH!!

rob

God she was hot in the 90's and the mid 2000.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments