Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy

Dirty Tricks

Now Off-Limits

9/19/2013 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0919_bethany_frankel_jason_hoppy_getty
Bethenny Frankel and soon-to-be ex-hubby Jason Hoppy can't pull a Watergate on each other anymore, because a judge has now prohibited them from secretly recording each other ... and for good reason.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... since their separation, Jason has secretly recorded Bethenny on both video and audio.  What's more ... we're told he also recorded their nanny and the Skinny Girl staff, working out of Bethenny's home-office.  And, we're told Jason has gotten into the emails of Bethenny and her staff.

Our sources say the recordings don't go both ways -- Bethenny has never recorded Jason.

TMZ has learned ... the judge has ordered both Jason and Bethenny NOT use tape recorders, cell phones or computers to record each other.  They're also prohibited from recording the nanny.  And they're prohibited from intercepting emails.

We've learned the judge ordered Bethenny and Jason to ante up any video or audio recordings by October 15.  That should be interesting.

Anyone miss Nixon?

0124_BETHenny_jason_before_footer

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

He never loved her and she used him to have a child. The real victim here is their poor kid.

Smack24

I use to like her but she has definitely shown her true colors. TRASH!

Ozzie X

That is how I like my women chiseled jawline and all.

Gerseygal

Bethanny used Jason big time!!!Her last boyfried had a lot of kids and did not want more. Jason single, good looking and came from a good family. To build her brand, baby, marriage, own show, everyone loves me, not!!!!!Her real colors came out after the baby was born. Shes mean to Jason, his mom and dad, all her staff and Julie. Cheating on Jason with Warren Lichtenstein for over a year......The only person who buys her crap is Ellen!!!!!!!!

fastdriver

I THINK she has a few loose screws! He should be THRILLED that he will be FREE of her soon!

Benjamin

I would SO let him sit on my face.

Benjamin

I would SO let him sit on my face.

Larvey Heaven

So Ladies... let this be a lesson:
Don't marry a dude named after a rabbit . . . .

hotbitch

I used to feel for him on the show. You can tell he's a genuinely nice guy from a good family. She blew it.

Mimi

He's probably trying to prove that she is doing harmful stuff like instructing the nanny to put the baby on a diet - due to her food issues. She'll lie and say she's spending time with the baby and I bet her emails prove she is working 24/7. I hope the judge gets curious and watches the tapes that were surrendered.

coldfeet

she needs to lay off the plastic surgery..... just a bit?!

Joao

Everyone wants to focus on Bethenny being a nutcase and she is. But he is not without guile. I refuse to believe that he didn't see what he was walking into. He wanted the money and the limelight and was playing the unconvincing innocent milk-toast boy-next-door.
I'm guessing Bethenny has a death grip on that money and Jason is determined to get hie paws on that--as well he should-since that's what this ordeal about in the first place, for both of them.
Nothing complicated about this plot

Eye roll

Hey Jason- go Away. I hope Bethany gets everything she worked for after this ass clown

KMH2674

He is such a weasel douchebag! I've been saying that for a while now, but this seals the deal. Maybe some of the Jason supporters will open their eyes now. BTW, I'm not say Bethenny is perfect, but he's clearly a manipulative a-hole.

5Louie

Poor Bethney can't help she's a wack job ! How many of u think she's doing Her Doctor ? Hope he's using protection?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments