Backstreet Boys Brian Littrell

Sells NOT Larger-Than-Life House

9/20/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Celebrity Homes

0919_brian_littrell_house_sold_launch

Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell -- a devout Christian  -- could be putting a little something extra in the collection basket this Sunday ... because he sold his West Hollywood bungalow.

Yeah, we were thinking the same thing.  It's .... nice.

Brian snagged $1.14 mil for the cute little palace. He paid $725,000 in 2002 ... so he did ... ok.

What to say?  Well, the kitchen's nice.

JemmaJean

It bothers me that the jist of these pictures is that this house is just not "good enough", when in fact, it is perfectly lovely and good enough for anyone. Take your head out of the sand, TMZ,,,,,,billions (literally) of people would be overwhelmed to call this home.

Machelle

Typical TMZ. Praising overpaid 'stars' for their outlandish homes and downing the good guy who's sensible and buys modestly. #PRIORITIES

Rebecca

That's a great house, and a $415, 000 profit is more than ok!

mer

is it just me or is TMZ sounding more and more like a Mean Girl every day? it used to actually be a good source to keep up on entertainment, but now it's just post after post of snarky, immature insults. it was gradually seeping in over the year, of course, but the past couple of weeks: NOTHING but high school-like cynicism. (and sports.)

me

That house is gorgeous! I love the way they furnished it. I wonder if he did it himself or hired a decorator?

Buck Boy

Let me try to get something straight. Brian is a ultra conservative and could have just as easily used that amount of money to buy a huge home in a less gay neighborhood. Why would he want to live in the middle of such decadence. I don't care about the size but I use to live in the are and it is not known as a christian enclave.

Kim -L.A. West

Brian lives primarily in Atlanta with his wife & child. They're not in L.A. all that much, especially with the ever increasing global touring Backstreet Boys have been doing the past several years.

areuserious

At least the house looks cozy and lived in. None of the other celeb houses I've seen actually look like someone lives there. You all are a bunch of petty *******s for mocking his home. He has what he needs. He's happy and absolutely NOT putting on a show for the world by showcasing a mansion. I say good for him.

GaGal926

Um, this is his spare house anyway. He has a HUGE house in Roswell, GA. A house that probably didn't cost much more than that bungalow because real estate in Georgia isn't stupidly overpriced.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2