« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-New England Patriots' Star

Parents Threaten To Sue

For Outing Hooligan Kids

9/20/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_brian_holloway_party_trash_photos_launch_v2
A former star player for the New England Patriots has been threatened with a lawsuit by delusional parents who claim he's ruined the lives of their kids by exposing a drug/alcohol fueled party at his home.

Brian Holloway tells TMZ, "I blew way past furious" when he discovered several hundred teenagers broke into his vacation home outside Albany, NY over Labor Day weekend.

The kids started tweeting and Instagramming madly inside, posting photos of what looked like a scene out of "Animal House."

Holloway went ballistic, created a website -- helpmesave300 -- and started posting pictures of the damage, as well as the tweets from some of the partygoers -- and those tweets ID'd the kids.

Holloway tells TMZ ... he's been told by the Sheriff's Dept. some of the parents are furious because their poor kids have now been exposed.  Some bitch that it will hurt their chances of getting into college.  Others whine their poor kiddies are being harassed at school.  And they actually have the audacity to threaten a lawsuit.

Holloway says there was plenty of evidence of drugs at the party, including crack and meth.  And, of course, a river of alcohol.

He says it's gonna cost $20 - $40k to repair the damage.

The parents should try and bottle their chutzpah and sell it.  They could make enough to pay for the damage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rich

I with you Brian and truly respect what you did. It's about time someone stood up against hooligans.

karri

Those parents are disgusting!!!! You wonder where their kids get it from?? Do any of YOU, parents and kids have ANY CHARACTER??? I would force my kid to put off college a year or two and work menial labor for that time and then they could pay for THEIR OWN college...

BostonGreekGirl

I am not surprised by this at all. These parents blame Brian Holloway for their kids bad behavior. Kids nowadays have no consequences and parents like these are horrible b/c they allow and reward and blame others for their kids bad behavior. If I EVER did anything like this my mom would not only punish me she would make me pay for the damages. Brian you should countersue b/c you have proof of what they did. I am not one to sue but this is beyond ridiculous. Hopefully these parents get a clue. You're kids are the problem not Brian Holloway.

CWHumphrey

Truly the entitlement generation

Hank

as soon as those kids Tweeted they gave up their rights to privacy.

WatcherOne

Book em, Dano!

TMZizCrazzzyYo

Awesome

Sue

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL?

Kim

What NERVE! That's what's wrong the world today--these rotten, entitled, spoiled kids and their enabling, delusional parents. They should be ASHAMED of themselves and their brats.

BE

Every last one of them should be in jail!!! I can't believe they want to sue him after their children broke into his house and ransacked it!! He should be suing the parents of these delinquents!! Unbelievable!!

Js

I actually cried when I first heard this story...feel so bad for this man and his sons,what is wrong with these teens? and more importantly the nerve their parents have. I hope he not only sues civilly but presses criminal charges...so disgusting!

Will

You know - every article on TMZ sports uses the term "star" for every professional athlete. Brian Holloway wasn't a star and neither was Sean Avery who was called the same earlier this week in a TMZ article. I like reading these articles but I find myself laughing at how little knowledge the writer and editor has of who is actually a "star". Next week : "Star third string backup tight end for the Dallas Cowboys..." I mean seriously - step your game up here

Glen

You wonder how these kids can be such worthless pieces of **** . . . evidently it's because they're the children of worthless pieces of ****.

Quinn

Can they out the parents for being delusional douche bags?

thomas

Aren't tweets public speech and hardly confidential? The parents obviously don't care about other people's property, which is typical for parents these days.