Tyga Sued

Video Vixen Claims Sex Assault

By Yellow Rabbit

9/20/2013 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-tyga-tmz-2
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video is biting him in the ass again -- a fourth woman is now suing ... claiming she was lied to about nudity in the video, and sexually attacked by a rabbit ... and we don't mean the vibrator.

The woman, Allison Brown, is suing Tyga and his record label ... Young Money Entertainment -- claiming she was approached in November, 2011 by a man who said he was tight with Tyga, and she had a "good look" for his music video.

In the suit, Brown claims she showed up for the shoot at a Hollywood Hills mansion where producers proceeded to ply her with booze -- even though she was only 20-years-old at the time. She alleges no one ever asked for ID.

This is when things took a nasty turn, according to the suit. Brown claims someone in a yellow rabbit costume grabbed her from behind her hips and started dry humping her -- and when she pulled away from the rabbit ... another man on set grabbed her breast.

In addition, Brown alleges she had been coerced to remove her top ... and promised her nipples would not be exposed in the final edit of the video.

TMZ broke the story ... 3 other women have already filed a similar suit against Tyga ... claiming their boobs were exposed to the world when the video was released.

Brown is suing Tyga for sexual battery and a slew of other despicable acts ... including fraud, invasion of privacy, and infliction of emotional distress.

We reached out to reps for Tyga and Young Money -- so far no word back.

All Heart

If you go for a video shoot, and they ask you to take off your clothes and you're not comfortable with that then *don't do it*! There's no crying afterwards that you didn't want to do it but you did anyway and now you have regrets.

I'm not saying that *any* women should be subjected to feeling that they need to disrobe in that type of situation. The director, producers and/or Tyga could have lied to them at the casting/audition. But if you get there, and you don't want to do it, then *don't do it*!

LDB

clearly they lied to the all the women. the song is called 'make it nasty'. what did you expect?

Mike

Guys looks like a douche.

Knownbutunknown

Damn, bi¥ches is sue happy! It's the same thing "he forced me to suck his penis, enter my vagina when I went to his hotel room at 3:30am. I didn't scream or call the police for days after the assault because I feared for my life". Girl, stop being the whore that you were called to the assignment to be and enjoy the fact that you wanted to be there, chose to stay, and loved the attention...

krystal

Hoes these days smh

mwen

well whacha expect

Heather

You want a drink baby? No thanks I'm not old enough. Can you take your top off baby? No thanks, I'm not comfortable with that. Is that a rabbit in your pocket? No thanks, this isn't for me, I'm LEAVING. Want some easy money baby? Sue Tyga. I'm not condoning any action made by these guys, it was a di.k move all around, but come on girl really? If anyone would take responsibility for their own actions these days, I'd be shocked.

Jamoak

The guy looks like a douchebag loser.... but why did she wait almost 2 years to file a lawsuit???

Kelly

Does anyone know who half these people are?

CrazylikeaFOX

I don't know this article is toooooo long to care to read ...zzzz... Who?? What??? When?? where??? Why??? IDK??... Blah blah..yawn..nxt...

Satan

Tyga is a moron and the girl is a fool. Who cares?

Bob

The fact she was 20 and drinking doesn't make her seem any more or any less of a victim in my eyes. First time I drank in a bar was when I was 16. It was perfectly legal, too. The US has some screwed up laws on alcohol. Must be 21 to drink, but you can sign up to be in the armed forces before you're 18.

boo boo

I hope they win big.

ambelamba

I've been thinking. I guess it's a good thing to live far outside of the Thirty Mile Zone. At least I can avoid being in the middle of a full-scale orbital bombardment when the inevitable happens. Surfing through CDAN makes me wonder why showbiz has abnormally higher concentration of human garbage.

tmz addict

How do u ever do that to someone... Not right in the head

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments