Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

9/21/2013 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920-gta-9-pole-main
Lots of stars -- living and dead -- with lots of issues -- from cops allegedly ogling Whitney Houston's body, to the publicity machine trying to spin Zac Efron's coke addition as a booze problem.  So we gotta ask ...

nzfreckle

curiosity question for breaking bad watchers, why is everybody wondering if Walt will die? Is he headed toward some sort of showdown or is the cancer got worse, I know only 2 left sorry havn't watched for a while and have lost track of what's going on thanks to BB fans that could help.

EMB

BB marathon starts on Wed, all episodes up till the final on Sunday. There are breaks in between days though.

NOT ELMO

i Guess Now EIZA GONZALEZ Will Become Very Famous in America, Dating a Famous Actor is The Quickest Way To Achieve That Although i'm Still More Attracted To BELINDA....

MIKE

I wonder when GTA or Rock Star Games is going to sue Harvey for using their logo on TMZ ? Because I seriously don't think Harvey would pay to use it?

Nikol

Can you really compare Eiza and Miley after all that plastic surgery? Miley is not that beautiful but at least she's natural and this girl is a pure plastic...

SpreaderOfIslam

God is the only one that can judge you, my brothers and sisters in humanity! Don't allow them to treat you differently based on their thoughts.

Check out my youtube channel, youtube.com/spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment and add me on instagram @spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment. Think about your future, the thing you don't know.

Let me remove doubts and answer questions on Islam and what it means to be a muslim, reach out to me on kik(spreaderofislam) or Oovoo(spreaderofislam) or through my Instagram. May God guide us to His blessings.

Carriejane

I think MIley "traded up", being alone is better than being with a cheater. Eiza will see soon enough.

demoncat

scary Disney seems to have a new track record of some of those who used to work for them as disney kids later giving into the hollywood party life style of drugs and booze. since some former disney stars have not gone that route . plus given that the cancer is back and all the bridges walt nuked. odds are walt is not going to end the show alive. maybe his corpse found in a prison bathroom because the cancer finaly got him.

Jordan

There is no way Breaking Bad will Kill off Walt, they have to keep their options open for the Movie.

NOT ELMO

EIZA GONZALEZ is The New SELENA GOMEZ But With a Mexican Accent.............Get That Fame Girl!

NOT ELMO

The Same Way SOFIA VERGARA Came To AMERICA with Her Horrible Accent and Took ALL The LATINA JOBS in Movies Of SALMA HAYEK, JESSICA ALBA and EVA MENDES, That Same Way EIZA GONZALEZ Came To AMERICA To Take ALL The Jobs in Movies Of SELENA GOMEZ................LOL