Ariel Winter's Mom

I Want to Grill Ariel's Shrink

About Oral Sex Chat

9/24/2013 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0923-ariel-mother-getty-tmz-3
Chrystal Workman says authorities falsely accused her of talking oral sex to her daughter, "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter -- and she wants to get to the bottom of the claims by putting Ariel's psychiatrist and her attorney on the hot seat.

In her latest legal filing, Chrystal says she wants her attorneys to depose the doc and lawyer in order to defend herself against allegations of sexual abuse she believes Ariel made against her.

According to the docs, 2 investigators from the Department of Children and Family Services interviewed Chrystal on June 19, 2013 -- and asked her if she ever had a conversation with Ariel regarding oral sex with her boyfriend.

In the papers, Chrystal also alleges the DCFS investigators asked if she'd ever given Ariel a very graphic demonstration regarding how to use Monistat 7.

We are paraphrasing, and heavily, because Chrystal's own words in the papers are just that graphic.

Chrystal claims DCFS cleared her of all the allegations of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse.

The upshot ... she now thinks she deserves the right to grill Ariel's attorney and psychiatrist as part of her defense.

The big thing standing in Chrystal's way, of course, is a little something called attorney-client privilege and physician-client privilege.

kitnplayn

You can't call it private information, and then use it as ammunition without revealing what it is.

Readerofthisgarbage

whose paying the moms lawyer bills?

Luz

I always commented this girl is a lying little bitch who is lying through her teeth just to get out of the house, just to be around and about. Next will be emancipation. Then it will be show time. Watch and see.

Carriejane

How do you tell someone how to use Monistat 7 without being graphic ? Not saying I like this lady or agree with how she has treated her child. But really, whats the "non graphic" way to tell someone to put something inside their crotch ??

Ravenwolf

quite a few here are under the mistaken idea that you can only get a yeast infection if you're sexually active. a round of antibiotics, inhaler steroids for asthma(can also give you thrush in your mouth, yuk! remember to rinse well!)can cause it as well.
I've watched the stories and posts going on for the better part of a year now. the abuse was pointed out and she was removed from her mother's home. only after she was removed did any of it become public. I cannot think of a single article that the girl gave, they are all from the mother, I've only seen one where the sister points out she's married to a billionaire heir.
the mother makes more and more wilder accusations each time she loses(like the boyfriend only after she lost the first time). the courts and those directly involved would not be reporting any case that involved an under-aged minor to such a degree, they all come from the same source... her mother.
when a woman has lost the rights to her two older children, there's a clear pattern when it comes to light as to why she lost the third. she cannot seem to understand, that all these wild accusations she claims and stories, are now in print and will be there long after her daughter has grown up. I personally wouldn't want anything to do with someone who did this in my teen years, I do wonder if the mother has munchausen.

jersey

No wonder she doesn't want to live with her mom. Crazy lady!

Readerofthisgarbage

Tmi

Scott Levy

I feel sorry for her mom. Ariel seems to wanna be a party girl or something.

Bella021390

She's not going to get anything. She has no right to ask the therapist what her daughter said just because she was cleared. No one can ask the therapist or force them to talk. And for those saying she's just being a mom, my mom was never like that & I don't know any moms like that.....it's not normal or healthy to be that over protective

phoqueu

Why is the fugly bitch still breathing

Colbog

Ok, in my point of view Ariel is just another teenage girl who wants to spin out of control like the majority of child stars, once they begin making good money they don't want to listen to their parents and want to do whatever they pleased and if they aren't allowed to do it, it is when the problems begins. As parents we are not allowed to spank our kids ??? and now we are not allow to talk to them about sex? Because probably what mom was trying to do was ask her 14 year old ( back in that time ) If she was Having sex with her much older boyfriend ? I personally won't let my daughter date an older guy and neither party like crazy while she is underage and since my daughter is not famous and doesn't make any money she will have to deal with! She will probably will say that I'm a terrible mother and a witch and that I'm the worst mother of all ;)

Eric

Wow - a psychiatrist. Gotta love those Disney stars and young people in good old Whorewood, er, I mean Garbagewood, you get the picture. If you dont have a psychiatrist, you are not hip these days and nothing is more hipper than having a psychiatrist

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4