« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Leinart's Baby Mama

Blake Griffin's My New Baby Daddy!

9/23/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0923_blake_griffin_brynn_cameron_getty
Former USC basketball star Brynn Cameron has an eye for athletic sperm.  You may recall she had a baby with NFL QB Matt Leinart.  Well guess whose baby she just had ... that would be Clippers superstar Blake Griffin!

TMZ has learned ... Brynn and Blake are now the proud parents of Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, who was born August 1st.  The birth certificate lists Brynn as the mother and Blake Austin Griffin as the daddy.

As for the child she had with her baby daddy Matt, 6-year-old Cole lives primarily with her and we're told she's getting a boatload of child support -- we know she was getting $15k a month.

Brynn and Blake were dating, and apparently it went well for a while -- or for at least one night.  And, we just found out ... Brynn and Blake are NO LONGER TOGETHER.

Let's just say ... in the baby daddy sweepstakes, Brynn is a Hall of Famer.

0923_blake_griffin_x17_frowny

update_bar3:40PM PT -- We just ran into Leinart and gave him the ole Seinfeld ... "Have you seen the baby?" Matt's response was far from "Mazel Tov!" -- possibly because he had 2 kids with him ... one of whom could be his son with Brynn.

But check out Matt's tee -- it says "Lob Angeles" ... as in Clippers. Priceless.

092313_matt_leinhart_launch
0314_divider_graphic

0923_blake_griffin_clippers_basketball_photos_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PHAROAH

I have no judgement towards this lady. I don't think you or I should be judging others especially when you or I don't know either Her or Him. Have you ever made a bad choice or decision before. Think about that.

PHAROAH

The reality is that her children will be well cared for and they come from a great gene pool. The lady is truly smart and she just may have some really good ass *****!

Jorge

B!tch is smokin!! I'd pay her to be my baby mama any day.

OffGOPClownCar

It's a shame that chicks have to do these things to make a buck!

How sad, and pathetic!

Gia

Wow - you are a beautiful woman. Those two dudes are certainly lucky you decided to have children with them - bet they are gorgeous AND talented.

Jake

At least she's Keeping it WHITE ... GOOD BLONDE WHOORE HERE

Truth44

Another gold digging ho what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

Fae

I had so much hope for Blake Griffin .. too bad all this NBA business got to his head.. & apparently his d**k . Good luck to half cut pay checks & a whore of a baby mama dude . smh

Late Night Mike1

I would love to sign both babies to a contract right now!

LA Woman

If she was black there'd be a posse out to hunt her down! She's just ratchett!! That's not what I learned to do at USC we must've has different majors!!!

LA Woman

Ewww! Ratchett! I had a different major at USC...Not attractive at all.

Warren

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over town
That digs on me

[Chorus:]
(She gives me money)
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke *****s
(She gives me money)
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke *****s
Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
Get down girl gone head

karri

Awesome job Brynn!! Girls like you throw the women's movement back years and years.. A responsible woman knows HOW NOT TO GET PREGNANT.. I know of a bright idea!! Why don't you wait until you're married....

Summer Lover

Money grubbing whore alert. All guys stay away for your own good!!!

6fawn9

My issue is with the idiot asking the ??s. comeon have some sort of common sense/decencey since there is NO respect for ppl- there were kids there and he was right NOT APPROPRIATE. Lay off of ppl when theyre with their families- the kids didnt ask for this life and theyre innocent. But you went after a ??? being a smart*$$ ABOUT a baby... IN FRONT OF KIDS trying to get a reaction.