Rihanna

Photo Triggers Arrest

Over Cute, Furry, Deadly Creatures

9/23/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_rihanna_instagram_01
Rihanna flirted with death and then triggered arrests after posting a pic of an adorable little animal ... that can kill you.

Rihanna was in Phuket, Thailand and posed with a loris.  Seems innocent enough.

Here's the problem.  The critter is an endangered animal indigenous to Southeast Asia and there's a law that says you can't charge tourists money to take pics with endangered primates.

Rihanna Instagrammed the photo and people started bitching in Phuket.  Authorities corralled the 2 guys who took the photo -- ages 16 and 20 -- and busted them.

0923_slow_loris_Getty
FYI -- Loris carry poison that can be deadly.  When they get pissed off they release the toxins from their elbow, put the juice in their mouth and if it touches humans they can go into anaphylactic shock.

P.S.  Rihanna also went to some sex shows.  That can kill you too.

1026_celeb_doppelgangers_footer

SunnyAutumn

Too bad, it didn't get pissed off.

khoran

#2 , and why is this important ? you lock two kids up for snapping a pic < what about the fact that the animal shouldn't be out to take pics anyway if it gets that dangerous

Vince

Oh sooooo close......maybe next time....

BellaJ

It looks like this is a selfie so I'm confused how 2 guys took this pic for her

PhilipMarkum

I think it's AWESOME that people were arrested over abusing endangered wildlife... GO THAILAND! W00T

Flying Blind

"Breaking News", i read this story yesterday or the day before somewhere, ROL I think.

Jordan

Here is a Poll which Animal is more Dangerous?

Loris

Chris Brown

Kevin

I love Rihanna but she was the one who posed with the animal, why would she not be arrested? You can't blame 2 boys for taking a photo with Rihanna in it

Ozzie X

Exotic animals carry diseases why would you have one that close to your face?

itzkathy

uhhh...Rihanna is the one holding the animal. WHY isn't SHE arrested too???

Sticky Icky

That's an ugly pic. I wouldn't have posted it anywhere if I were her.

Scorpion79

Retarded

Taralee63

Sorry, but, if you look closely she is taking her OWN pic...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Before I went small and got my own business I worked for a company that offered some deep discounts to some pretty cool paces and Phuket was one of them. At least it was before the Tsunami. Anyhow, like just about every other exotic place as long as you stay in the resort area proper you are in luxury but if you step outside you are in squalor and sometimes in danger. There's all kind of animal mistreatment for tourist dollars there. I'm sure Rihanna knew better even if she didn't know any of the particulars. I wouldn't wish anaphylaxis on anyone but ...

WouldntYouLike2Know

Who care? And No I don't care cause I commented! ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments