Jim Carrey

Dumb and Dumbness ...

This is Really Happening!!!

9/24/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Fools

0924_jim_carrey_whosay
Yes, we're saying there's a chance -- in fact, more than a chance ... Jim Carrey just gave the world hardcore proof the "Dumb and Dumber" sequel is really, finally filming.

Jim posted a WhoSay pic of himself and Jeff Daniels -- aka Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne -- attempting to read Jim's new children's book called, "How Roland Rolls."

It looks like they're standing in between their trailers on the movie set ... which is a good sign cameras are already rolling on the long-anticipated (almost 20 years now) "Dumb and Dumber To."

Then again, they could just be lost in a trailer park. Either way ... awesome.

Clytemnestra

Why all the haters? Jim has provided some great entertainment over the years and I hope this will be more of the same.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

nof

As a former roomey and friend?

I assure you Peter Farrelly could have become the-greatest-stand-up-that-ever-lived.

But he had too much confidence - knew he didn't need the clubs, travelling, hecklers -

Incredible story and guy -

nof

@ "He was on Ellen yesterday acting very strange. The children's book is essentially about death and by the way he described it, sounded disturbing and totally inappropriate for children. Yet another bad career move."
22 MINUTES AGO
_________________

It's easy to take shots at a living legend like Jim Carrey - and lots do.

He's only the greatest film comedian that ever lived.

No one else is even close to J.C.

You're probably an ex.

No longer on the payroll, etc.

Dave

CAN'T WAIT!!!! --- GONNA BE HILARIOUS!

shaun

As long as it has the same directors, who was it the Farely Bros? I think it will be dope. I know the sequel they already had, or was it prequel? Sucked bolas, because the budget was smaller , different director and different actors. I think Jim carrey fell off but I would still pay to go see this. The original is one of my favorite movies evaaaaar!

J

Wrinkled and Wrinklier.

dave

GONNA BE HILARIOUS --- if the rest of the movie is as funny as this scene and the movie name --- it'll be a hit.

speekintruth

Sure, it might be bad, but... that is the thing with comedies - if they are week you indulge in some 420. Then it is hilarious no matter what.

John dowser

I cant wait !!! It is going to be AWESOME!!! The first one is one of the funniest movies ever, a true CLASSIC!!!

Dash

This movie has to be good.. I hope Harland Williams plays the cop again

tgrfan42069

well the writers better hope there is no gun scene in it.if so jim will rip them and the movie on twitter.

Yup

I'm not a huge Jim Carrey fan, but I loved the first movie. Looking forward to the next one bigtime!

static

Straight to the bargain bin at Walmart.

vprieto