Khloe Kardashian

Hits the Clubs

9/24/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092413_khloe_kardashian_launch
Khloe Kardashian went clubbing last night ... and a security guard went clubbing too ... clubbing photogs.

Sources inside Tru nightclub in Hollywood tell TMZ ... Khloe was hanging out with The Game and a few of his friends.  We're told she did not drink alcohol the entire evening.

0924_the_game_khloe_instagram
Khloe left the club at around 2:30 AM, and as she beat a hasty retreat a security guard went a little nutzo on our camera guy ... pushing him to the ground.

Even though Khloe hit the clubs -- sans Lamar -- sources connected to K.K. tell us she has not given up on her marriage.  She's trying to figure out how to convince Lamar to seek help ... something he's been unwilling to do.  BTW ... she was wearing her wedding ring.

As for Lamar -- we're told his drug problem is worse than ever.

Mikey

In search of another victim.

942903

Woman goes clubbing, big ****ing deal.

Marilyn

This Big Foot Monster Amazon stupid loser freak is the real Miss Piggy.

disembedded

Looks like she's hanging with s***my thug.

get real

still hanging with the Black men...

get real

Look what shes hanging with..... These Ks havent learned!

bbwlover1969

And in OTHER news........

Details?

I like the body guard, no messing around with him.

Sam

Oh, it's just so heartbreaking watching her suffer so.

NOT!!!!!!!!

The Man They Call Louis

So she thinks hanging at a club is going to save her marriage?...whatever.

Will say this, I liked how the bodyguard handled the douchebag behind the camera *lol*.

Tammy

It makes perfect sense that she did. After all, studies show that clubbing helps people figure out how to save their marriage to an addict. And to think that she was the KarTrashian I could tolerate!

npsconnie

So sweet she was sporting her wedding ring, blah! BTW...how do we know that Lamar's drug problem is worse than ever?? Is the source Khloe oe Kris? The Kartrashians make me sick.

BigSamStewart

Now those are the habits of a responsible, single, young mother.

todd lee

Khloe is smokin hot

BB not bb

Khloe does everything she can to make herself appear hot. She takes pictures of her posing, she goes to clubs with other men with a wedding ring on, and she seems like she feels rejected sexually. I don't think Lamar is even interested in her at all. He is interested in his sleaze lifestyle. She comes from the rich and famous and he comes from the ghetto. He doesn't relate to her emotionally as a person.

I know he cheated on her with a lawyer, but how much you think he cared about that lawyer either? I think his attitude is more like, ha ha ha, I broke into your world and screwed it up. I think he is really a low life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments