« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Trashes His Father

Kardashians Are My Only Family

9/25/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0813-khloe-lamar-tmz
Lamar Odom is breaking his silence to rip his own father to shreds for claiming that Khloe Kardashian and her mother drove Lamar into crack addiction -- and he's also acknowledging, for the first time, he's in a "dark" place.

In the scathing message Lamar says, "How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son'. He is my downfall!"

Lamar's angry letter, posted on Twitter, is a response to a published interview with Lamar's father, Joe Odom, in which he claimed the Kardashians cursed Lamar, ruined his career, and put so much pressure on him that he turned to drugs.

Joe also called Kris Jenner "an evil bitch."

Lamar's retort to his dad -- who's also battled drug addiction -- continues, "I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons."

And Khloe's estranged husband fiercely defends her family, saying ... "He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."

By "dark time" he could mean separation from Khloe, but as we've been telling you ... Lamar is deep in the grips of drug addiction -- so it could also be his first public admission of that battle.

Lamar added ... his father's "demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me."

As for his current struggles -- addiction, marriage, basketball career -- Lamar says, "Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!"

0913_lamar_odom_through_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Zombie Whitney Houston

Meh. Who gives a f***.
So tired of hearing about this druggie idiot and the Kardashians.

Rocky

I hope Lamar can get through this, but he should have married a black woman to hold him down.

Vote2012

Who really cares about these brain numb people? In my opinion any person who follows this trash has no life.

tgrfan42069

sounds like kardashian spin."either clear our name or we will take you for everything you have" the kardashians are nothing but fake pieces of ****

All Heart

WTF? Lamar is siding with the K-Klan? Well, there you have it. The proof I was looking for that he really is doing crack.

lin

wow, that was intense and heart felt. hope you get better lamar. we miss you and your a great talent on the court.

khloe- don't stop fighting to get your man back, if its true love, then ALL things are possible.

Debra

Lamar we have all got demons and all have been in dark places. You are not alone. Most of us have made it out. Some are still trying. I pray for them and I pray for you. I really do. I too suffered from drugs, many kinds, many years. We have to eventually deal with our demons. You will emerge a better man and you will get pass this. Truley God doesn't put more on you than what you can handle". It is hard to believe that when you are sucking on the sidewalk. Just ask God to help you, listen to your inner quiet voice. You will be okay. You will find your way out....

static

If he believes that crowd loves him and doesn't expect anything in return he really is on crack. Lets see if he's still singing that tune when Sasquatch breaks it off in his ass for alimony.

firebaby

wasn't his father a crackhead too? prove him wrong, lamar, and show him you're a better man than he.... get that monkey off your back and *show him* that you are *nothing* like him....
lamar also has kids... spend time in their lives as well, its a street that goes both ways....

She's baaaack

It's either he's far more fvcked up than anyone knew or he sold his ass to Kris for ratings.

Piper

Bah hahaha Whatever!!! How much did that **** family pay you to say that??? LOL! hahahaha

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

Drug addiction is a choice the moment you choose to do drugs.

Lucky_130

Lamar needs to put down the crack pipe

beth1977

Anyone seen Lamar lately? I bet he is in a rehab and has been for over a week. And I think that Rob was doing some kind of drug right along with him and that would explain his huge weight gain. He also has been out of sight for a while now...just a thought!

Mae

So, he believes that the best support network he has going for him is the Kardashians. Poor b!@tard.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments