Britney Spears

Ticket Sales Through the Roof

9/25/2013 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-britney-spears-planet-hollywood-gettyThere are conflicting reports out about ticket sales for Britney Spears' Vegas concerts ... some are saying sales are disastrously poor ... Brit's people are saying "it's the best-selling show in the history of Vegas."  TMZ now has the numbers, and it's pretty clear -- Britney is about to own Vegas.

Britney will be performing 48 shows a year for the next 2 years -- according to the contract obtained by TMZ.   Tickets are available now for the first 16 shows.  We've been on dozens of calls with StubHub, Ticketmaster and Planet Hollywood's box office among others ... and here's what we're told.

For the first 16 shows ... a total of 73,600 tickets were up for sale.  The number of tickets actually sold is impressive -- 70,242.

Of the available, remaining, 3,358 tickets, 2,887 are in the nosebleed section.

We can't vouch for this being the best selling show ever in Vegas, but it's definitely up there.

Britney sources have told us they're actually talking about adding shows, and if that happens Britney will rake in even more than the $15 mil a year she's already guaranteed.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

A lot of suckers born every minute.

static

The too sexy for her age forbidden fruit Britney is gone forever the question is will there be any interest in the older beat down by life Britney without the stage presence she once had. I'm not trying to be mean but that's the reality.

Chellywelly

I will certainly pay to watch Britney Spears. My husband and I are planning our Vegas trip around the tickets we can buy. We are not bird rains we are two respected professionals who enjoy the sound and stage presence of this talented woman.

teddyvonvuten

So Excited, my BF and I got VIP tix. I'll probably go again as well.

3Storms

I don't get it. Her music is horrible soul-less generic pop, and she's a frickin head-case that's not a legal functioning adult.

LK

divide 16 shows into 73 .000 Heck that's not a lot of ppl per show & what is the ave concert in a regular stadium ?? 70 000 +
VEGAS & BRIT WILL MAKE CASH + BRIT MIGHT GO BACK ON METH & MOLLY ETC & SNAP AGAIN ?? LOL

Truth

PULEEEEZ... TMZ ARE IDIOTS AS USUAL. THE 1ST SHOWS ARE BOUGHT BY BRITNEY'S 5150 STANS. BITCH COULD BE A LAME LIP SYNCING HOLOGRAM AND STILL SELL OUT FOR THESE MORONIC SHEEPLE TWEENERS. WAIT FOR THE NEXT 16 SHOWS... LUCKY TO SELL 25% OR LESS. BETTER YET WAIT FOR THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS... WILL RESEMBLE HER XFACTOR APPEARANCES - TOTALLY STONED OR MAXED OUT ON XANAX. #TRUTH!!

Patti

dont care what anyone says....I am going to see her live in concert.....I can't wait.....

LK

Only a bunch of old time ravers will go or ppl like Snookie lmao & bunch old ravers fm the old rave days jmo

Toasty J

Have fun watching her not sing.

the truth

seems its saturated already...not a good sign

zzyzx

"some are saying sales are disastrously poor"

TMZ SAID SALES WERE DISASTROUSLY POOR YESTERDAY!!!

TMZ talking out of both ends as usual. Why get one click out of a boring story when you can get two on different days? I'm beginning to think TMZ is only in it for the money. /s

the truth

many are being bought by Japanese travel agency's..they will buy anything Britney...a very gullible people

Kabala

If she had to rely on me as her only fan, her show would close due to lack of ticket sales.

Clau

I saw her on the last show in Santiago, Chile. And it was a poor show. She didnt put effort on It. Seems to me that she didn't want to be there. A friend who was in her show on Italy said the same.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments