Britney Spears

Ticket Sales Through the Roof

9/25/2013 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-britney-spears-planet-hollywood-gettyThere are conflicting reports out about ticket sales for Britney Spears' Vegas concerts ... some are saying sales are disastrously poor ... Brit's people are saying "it's the best-selling show in the history of Vegas."  TMZ now has the numbers, and it's pretty clear -- Britney is about to own Vegas.

Britney will be performing 48 shows a year for the next 2 years -- according to the contract obtained by TMZ.   Tickets are available now for the first 16 shows.  We've been on dozens of calls with StubHub, Ticketmaster and Planet Hollywood's box office among others ... and here's what we're told.

For the first 16 shows ... a total of 73,600 tickets were up for sale.  The number of tickets actually sold is impressive -- 70,242.

Of the available, remaining, 3,358 tickets, 2,887 are in the nosebleed section.

We can't vouch for this being the best selling show ever in Vegas, but it's definitely up there.

Britney sources have told us they're actually talking about adding shows, and if that happens Britney will rake in even more than the $15 mil a year she's already guaranteed.

Colonel Custard

Do ticketholders get to poke her after the show? I don't see any other reason to buy tickets for the show.....

Cody

Like it or not, there's a reason why Britney is selling. I might not have bought my ticket now, but will be going to her show next April. That's when I go to Vegas for our business conference. Her fans are happy people, and most of them actually consider Britney as a guilty-pleasure artist. I've been to her concerts among other great artists, and people have expectations when they go to her concert. For all the haters, it's okay to wonder why people would actually go to her show. But sounding like your reason is better than ours is just sad and pitiful. At least we have money to pay. #workbitch!

barney

Not at all surprised to hear this. Britney is still a great performer and singer. looking forward to seeing her in Las Vegas. Plan on going at least twice the first year .

Piper

There ya go bitches! All you ass holes saying she will bomb. Do you think for one second Vegas promoters would gamble on poor ticket sales! EVERYONE will want to go. Of course they will. Kick out that illiterate french ugly bag Celin Dion! Talks like Beyounce with her grade 4 education....ugh

ElisabethIsDisgusting

I would go!

Sue

She reminds me like when Elvis was fat and performing in Vegas. At least Elvis sang "live"....

Sue

Also I am not buying that her ticket sales are great. Her manager did this before.

RD

I just don't understand why people would pay premium money to 'see' someone lip sync?

Gretel

Tickets run from around $115 to about $400 tops. You can get bad seats for Beyonce for a few bucks under $100 and good seats for under $400 and you can also spend upwards of $1000 for own-the-stage seats. If I got a discount I might consider it. Love Vegas shows, but I just can't see Britney having the personality to pull the show off. It would be interesting.

Asoil

Is she buying the tickets herself? There can't be that many stupid people in Las Vegas, oh wait a minute, that's the state that keeps re-electing Harry Reid. Nuf said.

Mimi

There must be a helluva bill sitting on someone's desk at the label. She'll never make it through these shows. Hide the shears...

JimmyCrapCorn

TMZ spin. How much did Brit's people pay you for this fake story? Plenty of tickets available.

Lytha

No matter what you hatters have to say, lyp synching or not she put on a great show! You guys should see her live before talking things you don't really know... + she is singing ballads live on Vegas, not the dance songs bc she actually will dance her ass of and it's impossible to sing at the same time, every ****in' pop star lip sync while dancing.

Jax

I just hope she doesn't pretend to go to the ladies room and walk out. I don't think I would be adding any more shows, if I was her handler. Isn't Vegas for Has been's like Donnie and Marie? lol whatever.

kenblazed

Dish Nation said sales were dismal

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments