Kim Kardashian

I Wasn't Exactly In Hiding

9/25/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian says she hasn't been in hiding since the birth of North West ... it's debatable.

Kim was leaving a Sherman Oaks restaurant when one of the photogs asked her how it feels to be out of hiding.  Her response is interesting.

The Hollywood post-baby game is to dump a lot of weight before stepping out in public.  It's been 3 months since the kid was born and we've hardly seen Kim.  She's definitely trimmed down and is pretty much back to being herself.

No surprise ... she's mum on Lamar.

0925_post_footer

gu5t0e

If it wasn't for the paps then this family would no longer be relevant. I hope she goes into hiding again... this time forever.

1 opinion

Who cares?

palermo

Be go back into hiding

Quiet

she will have a hip replacement by 40 and arthritis in her knees and toes from her feet carrying all that heavy over weight ass in those stiletos.

Quiet

Did she get the butch like female body gaurd for half price cus she a woman? keeps the white paper hidden where all her fat is exploded and rubbing together... wish i could run by and pull off black chynas wig and keep running cus neither of these fat asses could run after me in those shoes or not in those shoes... even the fat butch body gaurd.

lindy

Whatever the reason, I'm glad for the respite of having to read about this vapid, talentless whore.

GetOverYourself

It's too bad the human urinal couldn't STAY in hiding. She could actually parent and not just reserve her mothering when she's IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!

MMMMOOOOOOOOOO!

RobinD323

Oh my goodness..I guess TMZ;s woolly little dic*'s got hard seeing their money maker back on the streets again. So they can increase their traffic...I'm so SICK of this repulsive, vile family. I wish thing's for them I'd never wish on my worst enemy. I truly wish they would fly to the moon and never come back. I'm already so sick of seeing her smug, droopy fat as* already! Please, Boycott this POS of a family.

Tubby

How could you hide with a butt the size of the planet Mars ?

baby eli

Hoe she looks like my ex...sandra

DaChopssss

I find the new anti-paparazzi Kim hilarious. There wasn't an opportunity she didn't take advantage of to have them taking her picture. Half the time her or her mother would call them and let them know where she was going to be. Now they're stalkers and invading her privacy and she won't even smile for them. But I guess after you fake an engagement to one guy and a marriage to another...there's nowhere to go but down.

Kaz

She wasn't in hiding, she just did her best to keep out of the paparazzi's way for as long as she could.
4th of July weekend she was on Malibu beach!

Clover

Kim got famous over a sextape; Blac china was a stripper that married a rapper and now is famous off of that...good people or not these women are not iconic and just destroy the image for hard working,classy women. waste of space. There's more to life than just putting on makeup and walking on the red carpet.These women would drop dead if they lost all attention and were no longer followed by the media, patehtic. ONLY AN INSECURE MAN WOULD BE DYING FOR WOMEN LIKE THESE ONES..NOTICE THEIR BOYFRIENDS AND HOW THOSE MEN DIFFER FROM THE SPOUSES OF THE WOMEN NAMED BELOW.

God bless Beyonce, Michelle obama, Hillary Clinton, Mariah carey, Kate Middleton,Oprah, Angelina joile and all the other women of our generation who Keep it classy always and stand for more than just their looks and are always out doing things for the world and others. When we remember these women we'll remeber them for what they have done for their generation. THESE WOMEN ARE ALL ACCOMPANIED BY STRONG INTELLIGENT MEN.
-(Jayz;Barack;Bill Clinton;Nick cannon;Prince William;Stedman;Bradpitt )
-Take a look at how these men are viewd in the public eye and what legacy they are building, a legacy that kanye could never leave behind.

Clover

JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT KIND OF WOMAN NORTH WEST WILL GROW UP TO BE WHEN HER MOTHER SIMPLY VALUES HERSELF BY HER LOOKS AND GETS PAID BY EXPOSING HER PRIVACY. WHERES THE INTELLIGENCE AND INSIPRATION.

BLUE IVY HAS SO MUCH TO LEARN FROM BEYONCE AS A WOMAN. SHE CARRIES HERSELF WELL AND DOESNT SELL HER SELF OR PRIVATE LIFE FOR MONEY OR PUBLICITY.

Asa

I see the season of following simple ho*s famous for being a lousy lay, is back in full effect?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments