Lamar Odom's Dad

My Son DOESN'T Have a Drug Problem

9/25/2013 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092513_joe_odom_launch_v2
Lamar Odom
's father tells TMZ he believes his son is "clean" and does NOT have a drug problem.

Joe Odom just told us he simply doesn't buy the story TMZ broke ... that Lamar is deep in the world of drug abuse and specifically crack.

A regretful Joe says he's sorry he lashed out at the Kardashians, reportedly saying Lamar would be better off without them.  Joe tells us he believes the Kardashians are a "wonderful family," even though he reportedly had said "They don't give a f**k about my son."

Joe says what set him off was a segment on "The Wendy Williams Show" in which someone trashed him as a heroin addict.  He says he's been clean for 30 years and adds, "Nobody's perfect."

092513_wendy_williams_odom_launch

Diego

This guy is trash! TMZ and anyone else that gives him the time of day to voice his opinion is also trash.

CorkiDeCat

No, he has a daddy problem...

charl62089

I'd like to see him square up in the ring with Brucie, it'd be like watchin Rousey/Tate!

rugh

Hello,
I've been watching your show and today 9/25/2013 and I would like to say Addiction is something your Born with & its cir***stance that Brings it out in your Life.I'm a Recovery Addict and Crack was my Drug of Choice it took me 30 years to find out It is a Disease and not a Choice and Not because I felt and was told I was Worthless.I was Court Ordered and didn't work Then I tried to Quit for my Family but it Didn't work ..It was Only When It CLICKED I'm not a piece of **** and I suffer my a Disease That I Under stood No One Can Help Unless You Really Want IT..I'm Very Proud to Say I'm a Member Of Narcotics Anonymous and I've Been Clean for 5 years and its a fight everyday and You Don't Graduate from this there is No Cure, its not all Better.THERE IS HOPE Get Clean & Get Recovery and there Not the Same Thing.I'm one of the Few Miracles & a Member of the No Matter What Club !! No Addict Need Ever Die From Addiction. Nov.28 will be 6 years clean..Jails Institution or Death !! Thank You Tanya Rugh

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Not even close to looking like a junkie til he starts pop-locking on the corner street in 110 degree weather.

spader

Poor old Joe - The "Evil Bitch" obviously got to him.

Ruth Nery

Omg. His Dad is Flavor Flav.

heather

He's ****ting himself now. Who will pay his rent and give him allowance every month? He had it made and bit the hand that fed him. Shame on him.

zaxxon

And Oprah clips coupons, And Perez Hiltons head isn't gigantic, And Dina Lohan hates vodka

Mr Rod

If that is this ubangi's only family, he has more problems than he realizes!

nologinyo

Yeah, he doesn't have a drug problem, he has a hoe problem.

chris87654

Not sure I'd believe this after hearing he also thinks his son is white.

DanzaSlapsBack

Some of the crack he hid in his mouth snuck out on to his lip

notalawyer

If we come up with enough fake PR place us on the front page of TMZ.....

DW1982

First, why is this senior citizen wearing earrings on both ears?

Second, there needs to be an unspoken agreement to not interview attention seeking family , friends and acquaintances of celebrities.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments