Vida Guerra

Emergency Boob Surgery

But the Rack Is Intact

9/25/2013 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0925-vida-guerra-instagram
Model Vida Guerra -- famous for her backside -- had emergency surgery on her other money-maker yesterday -- replacing a breast implant that was creating a serious health crisis ... TMZ has learned.

Vida posted a pic of her exposed chest Tuesday morning ... showing her right breast covered by a large gauze pad. The problem was scar tissue forming around a gel implant.

Vida tells us back in 2011 she replaced saline implants with fancy new gel ones -- 450cc (or a full C cup). When she recently started having back pain and trouble breathing ... docs told her scar tissue had formed and had to be removed, along with the implant itself.

0925-vida-guerra-instagram-sub
Vida got a new left implant during her 24 hour hospital stay -- but she's home now, doing something she never gets to do ... PIG OUT!!!

The fitness fanatic confesses she's been eating "everything in sight" ... especially pizza. Docs have cleared her to start working out again in a month.

Boob job lesson of the day: Vida says, "If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have. It's just more problems in the end."

And the front.

0925_viva_la_vida_footer

skittlesbreaker19

Who actually puts a pic out like this?!? Oh yea, a nobody

psycho nurse

Lucky for me, I still have all my VS push up bras from the 90`s. I know...its like false advertising but still...no pain lol

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Wow, plastic surgery looks so glamourous and fun. I know my boyfriend will enjoy squeezing two tennis balls stitched to my chest. Sexy!

Scary

Who?

Clyde T.M. Nestra

For women who have nothing else going for them. Sad.

inkfreak

And this is news why???

OhReally

Fake is never good ... gotta be 100% all natural

Spanky

Scary. I'm glad most men don't like implants.

David

That's what she gets for getting fake boobs. Women with fake boobs project fake femininity. So how do we know that she didn't get her ass fixed too. Fake, Fake, Fake........ I rather have a woman with small boobs that are real, than one with large fake boobs.

Truth44

SHE'S TRASH!!

Eric

Oh those silly celebatards. Needing life saving emergency breast surgery. All those serious things they do go through on a regular basis while all us poor and common folk are worrying bout paying the bills, losing our homes, and living on the streets. Yeah, those are really silly worries compared to this young womans life to save herself from her fake tits

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2