Kanye West

Rips Kimmel Sketch

'SHOULD I SPOOF YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK'

9/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0926-kanye-west-tweet-jimmy-kimmel
BREAKING NEWS: Kanye West can't take a joke ... and he's ripping Jimmy Kimmel a new one online right now in an epic rant to end all rants.

In case you didn't see it last night, Kimmel mocked Kanye's BBC Radio 1 interview with a reenactment sketch that replaced Kanye with a whiny child ... and Ye did NOT take kindly to the insult.

The rapper is currently going all-caps meltdown mode on Twitter, ripping Kimmel for the jab, saying things like, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

And our personal favorite ... "SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK...#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL!!!!"

Kanye then dragged Kimmel's ex Sarah Silverman into it, saying she's WAY funnier than Kimmel, and even posted a meme calling Kimmel a "no good p****."

For what it's worth -- Kimmel has already tweeted saying this is not a prank.

The irony ... Kimmel's entire point was that Kanye acts childish.

Ash

What I can't stand about Kanye is he really thinks he is super special and above the rest of us!No Kanye, nobody thinks you're the greatest rock star or rapper on this planet!In fact most people think you are delusional and dumb!

dan

Jimmy Kimmels' response to Kanye West tweets

Amber Olson

My 3 year old DOESN'T even throw as many tantrums than kanye does. How ridiculous is that?

Vee

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for a much needed laugh.

Vee

HAHAHAHA thanks for that much needed laugh

Jax69

Kanye...oh, I mean CONye, is nothing more than low class, filthy narcissist. And Kris Jenner...if you're reading this, I'm not a troll nor am I 12 years old. I'm the same age as you except that I'm a mature adult with a decent family. You may have millions, but you can't take it with you or buy yourself out of bad Kharma.

Kookla

Who told this loser he had talent as a rapper anyway??? Pile of crAp

Destroyer1376

DROSE

CHILL THE F OUT YOU F'N RACIST PIECE OF HOMELESS TRASH!!!! KANYE IS A GREEK GODDESS COMPARED TO YOU!!! KEEP SAYING THE " N WORD " !!!!! F'N BIGGOT PIECE OF INBRED WHITE TRAILER TRASH !!!!!!!! F U !!!!!!!!!
50 MINUTES AGO
DROSE, You're right! HE is a godESS!

Sally

So funny. Kanye needs some meds to control his anger. Can't wait to see some of the jokes that come out of this.

Destroyer1376

HAA

SBTZMom

He's giving Jimmy Kimmel great free publicity.... And tons of street cred!

Criss

I guess he still hasn't gotten over that fish sticks joke!

tmz addict

he should shut up now.... for sure

Robin

Take little thumbsucker to his crib for bed time, you know how cranky he gets when he doesn't get his rest.

theo

A super all ghetto jerk, cant see what miss fancy pants see's in him.