Kanye West

I'm Pressing Criminal Charges

Against Photog

9/27/2013 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927-kanye-west-x17-fightKanye West says he's got the goods to get at least one of the photogs who showed up at his house today PROSECUTED ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to Kanye tell TMZ ... Kanye has reviewed the security footage from his Hollywood Hills home, and he says it CLEARLY shows at least one of the photogs trespassing on his private property.

We're told Kanye says he will file a police report and ask that the photog be prosecuted for criminal trespass.

As you know, two photogs (not TMZ) showed up at Kanye's house at 4 AM and peppered him with questions about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel, and Kanye went ballistic.

It's unclear who will go to the cop shop and file the report, because Kanye and Kim are on a plane right now, heading for Paris.

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

Eileen

I'm surprised there is a plane big enough to fit his ego and Kim's ass. Stay there Kanye.

OK

If he gave Kim an ultimatum me or the paps? She would drop him like yesterday's news.

bkblueknight

i like him even less now

Jackie

how about you STAY in Paris...*no offense to French people

Mick Kahler

Is it just me or is Kanye West the most miserable person on the planet?

2idiots

Um, what about NORF? No mention of it, actually NO MENTION of IT since it's was birthed.
Kinda like no mention by TMZ that Kris Jenner's show KRIS was CANCELED.

2idiots

did they leave NORF home? I didnt see them put a child in the car in the earlier video clip confrontation with the pap. So WHERE IS NORF?

HLyWDgreg

Kanye should be a Komedian I laugh my A off everytime he opens his dumbA mouth.

Babycakes

So when the photog says Kimmode called him to be there then what big man?

Tony H.

Sorry I'm with Kanye on this one and I can't stand Kanye. In his driveway? At 4AM? If he weren't famous those people would be arrested for trespassing and stalking. They're creeps.

The world is disgusting

Look, Like I said, I dont like Kanye, but one of the photogs stepped into his garage while it was closing, preventing the garage door to close. That is ILLEGAL and regardless if kanye is a douche or not, no one has the right to trespass onto/into your property, period.

Toilethead

"Sources directly connected to Kanye" The kartrashians.

notalawyer

Kimye will get "NOISE ABATEMENT" charges for his 4 AM engine noise....

janet

Such a winey 37 year old arrogent egotistical baby.

Go make a fool out of youself in Paris.

bob

If he ever had any, this clown can't possibly have any street cred left. What a whiney little baby.