Kanye West

Goes NUTS AGAIN

On Paparazzi

9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
went nuclear again on the paparazzi -- but this time Kanye has good reason to be pissed.

Kanye was at his bachelor pad at 4 AM, when several photogs (not TMZ) approached him as he was getting in his car to leave .... and asked about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.

It appears Kim is also there.  Sources say he and Kim were on their way to the airport with the final stop -- Paris.

Take a look at the video.  An infuriated Kanye lunges at the photog but it does not appear there is any physical contact.

It looks as if the photogs are very close to Kanye's driveway -- but the photo agency insists they did not trespass.

0927_kanye_kim_x17

As you know, Kanye is currently facing charges of battery and attempted grand theft in connection with the LAX attack, where a photog claims Kanye injured him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's reps have advised him to avoid LAX ... specifically so there would be no other blow-ups with photogs.

katythomas2012

I can stand him......But this is BULL**** how they get harrassed

Ladylike

I can't stand him. But @ 4am is ridiculous to be harassing anyone,

Bob

Kanye needs to learn to just shut up, he is only giving them what they want. And while I agree paparazzi is not a respectable career, his baby momma is famous for a sex tape with Ray J and reality tv crap so its kind of like the pot calling the kettle black

The Zombie

Kanye is a blemish on the face of humanity. His attitude is even worse than the horrible sh1t he calls music.

bob kash

TMZ STAY OUT HIS DRIVEWAY, IF THIS WAS FLORIDA THESE PAPS DONE BEEN SHOT

dixiesteve1455

Well, just a day ago you commented on how subdued he was, looks like he is back to his old self.

Brittany Folse

It's not that serious. I'm thinking he is gonna go HAM!! But.. I'm just looking at the PAPARAZZI like DAMN!! You guys are really crazy and you would drive me to slap a B!@#H in HEAT. Y'all sitting here talking about that man but stress is kills and drives people to the end. Lucky Kanye didn't run their A$$ over because I know I have ROAD RAGE XD

RealTalk

This is stupid, who the **** stays outside a guys house at 4 am asking him ****? He is obviously tired and needs to go somewhere. I think Kanye can come off as a ******* sometimes and ****y as **** but paparazzi need to leave him alone sometimes. He isn't even doing anything worth taking photos of but they poke him with a stick to get something out of him, of course if you poke someone with a stick they will be pissed. I don't understand how this is worth mentioning. This is merited anger.

funnyhaha

1. For the life of me, I don't understand why the media won't give this weirdo what he wants. Stop talking to him, stop taking his picture. Period. Kanye can't be a celebrity if nobody takes his pics or puts him in the media. Guaranteed he's regret telling people to leave him alone. 2. Bottom line...its their job to stalk your crib. Kanye is an idiot for not having a fence. Who wants that much privacy, yet has a house where u can walk up to the front door and your cars? Come on man...yeah ok...they are annoying you...but you have been dealing with it for years. Ignore it. Move on. The way he acts is juvenile.

JayJnohyphen

Ahhhh I'd be pretty pissed getting bothered at 4 am oustide my home, F*** this guys sue their as$es

BeSerious

I'm on Team Kanye.

Danny

These s***my paparazzi need to calm down. Celebrity's out in public are free game. But going to their houses at 4am its too much. Let them have some privacy to live their lives. Not just Kanye but every celebrity who cant even walk out to get their mail without cameras flashing. Its ridiculous.

Mary White

That is not Kim she does not have her hair like that and her feet are dark she wants to be seen she wouldn't be hiding her face

Shag

He's an idiot. Photogs can be a pain in the ass, but He's a clown.

GlindaTheGoodBitch

Exclusive Story and Video: KANYE WEST GOES NUTS AGAIN ON PAPARAZZI 9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
What doesn't this rude douchetard understand? The more he behaves this way, the more the paparazzi does this to him to annoy. Plus, without his fans and giving the fans the candid photos they want to see, HE WOULDN’T HAVE ANY OF THE LUXURIES YOU SEE IN THESE PHOTOS!!! IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY, kANYE!!! WILL YOU EVER STOP BEING SUCH AN ASSTARD?!?!?! I CAN SEE FATHERHOOD HAS DONE NOTHING FOR YOU, YOU ASSTURD! WE BEG YOU TO PLEASE STAY IN PARIS FOR GOOD WITH KIM, AND SEND FOR HER FAMILY -- ALL OF THEM... THEN AMERICA WILL BE RID OF TWO TYPES OF CANCER!!!
<3 Glinda <3 Smooches from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com! Be sure to subscribe to my blog by clicking on the "Follow" button and don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page too or I may have to beat you with my wand, and I have a really BIG wand, LOL! Smooches :{} :{} :{}