Kanye West

Goes NUTS AGAIN

On Paparazzi

9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
went nuclear again on the paparazzi -- but this time Kanye has good reason to be pissed.

Kanye was at his bachelor pad at 4 AM, when several photogs (not TMZ) approached him as he was getting in his car to leave .... and asked about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.

It appears Kim is also there.  Sources say he and Kim were on their way to the airport with the final stop -- Paris.

Take a look at the video.  An infuriated Kanye lunges at the photog but it does not appear there is any physical contact.

It looks as if the photogs are very close to Kanye's driveway -- but the photo agency insists they did not trespass.

0927_kanye_kim_x17

As you know, Kanye is currently facing charges of battery and attempted grand theft in connection with the LAX attack, where a photog claims Kanye injured him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's reps have advised him to avoid LAX ... specifically so there would be no other blow-ups with photogs.

lalli

I think he may have rabies

TJ

Why were the photogs talking Muslim language??

speekintruth

Poor kid has not chance - will be fat AND ugly.
Perfect mini mixture of mom and dad.

Theone_to_educate_uguys

I love kayne just respect what he won't and that's means by dont ask question shid i just think its very disrespectful how up close and pap can get you can say that's invading privacy even though i hate kim the bytch k ..... He lost the one person that means a lot to him and never been happy every since... I just think every pap wont to get attack by him to get a law suit and get rich off him..... By the way I'm so happy this bytchdasian have a ****in defect they ass always walking around like they all peaches an cream but yet got Lamar going crazy doin crack yah they drove his ass to do that...I wouldn't be suprise if you here bout Bruce havin a drug problem

vaderslith

funny they all start out seeking fame and fortune..Then when they find it, they want to pick and chose what parts of it they want.. sorry doesn't work that way.. if the press just ignored you and the whore Kim both your careers would be over in a month loser..

wok

I saw god today in my dream and he specifically said Kanye West is the next Messiah.

oink

OMG Kimmie is still as FAT AS A PIG

wok

These photo takers should know better and carry a tazer and a bottle of water.

Trina

I cant beleive I am going to do this, but this is one situation where Kanye is right. Those paps should not be sitting outside his door at 4am and in his driveway and dang near in his garage, that is over the line!!! There is plenty of opportunity to get pics and what not, this is just crazy. And now I am mad becasue I had to defend that POS! Thanks stupid photogs!

Luna

Kanye is a narcissistic dude. Kanye drew attention to himself by posting those ridiculous tweets about Kimmel But seriously are the paps at his house at 4am? Shouldn't they be at their own homes? I feel like the paparazzi LA are getting out of hand. They are becoming very stalker like.

sarah

I wish there were a both choice in this situation. Kanye is DB on gp, but get the hell out of my driveway. I didn't know they could stand in the driveway and go into his garage. That there is out of order.

TJ

KIM likely texted her PAP connections, about their departure time. She has done that regularly,in the past. Why else would they be there at 4:00 a.m?? Wake up KANYE!

Nsyris2

Whatever you think about Kanye. This is just wrong on the part of the Paparazzi. Plain and simple.

christy

Photog are asses! If this was TMZ people I will be disappointed. I AM NOT A KANYE OR KIM FAN! These guys were being pricks, I'm mean really 4am?? Stop! Kanye should have called police. This was harrassment IMO. Looks like others want something to happen so theyvtoo can file charges.$$$$

TJ

Somebody ASK the paps HOW THEY KNEW! Seriously, find the snitch.(Kim/Kris).?