« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

ANOTHER Love Child Lawsuit

You Knocked Me Up, Now Pay

9/27/2013 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_michael_jordan_facebook-getty
It's like deja vu all over again -- Michael Jordan has just been sued by another woman claiming he's the father of her baby ... but just like last time, MJ says she's a fame whore liar out for cash.

Laquetta Theus filed the paternity suit in Georgia, claiming she gave birth to Juyana Rachelle Henderson in August 2010 ... and MJ's the daddy.

Shocker, Laquetta's out for child support ... big time ... she even wrote on her Facebook profile, "Michael Jordan, when are you going to support your 2-year-old daughter? You drop 10 million on your nice wedding ... that was nice but don’t you think it time that you support your daughter?"

Laquetta's lawsuit is pretty much a carbon copy of a suit that was filed against Jordan earlier this year by Pamela Smith, who made nearly identical claims.  Pamela's claim has already been tossed out.

As for Laquetta ... Jordan filed legal docs claiming her kid's paternity has already been established.  Some other guy's the baby daddy -- not him.

And we haven't even mentioned the picture ...

0802_whos_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Timiki

Really gutterbutt? I do not think he would have been that desperate. I am glad you did not comment on the picture or the name.....SMH @ the sick gutterbutt chick!

Weedy1dad

it looks like a dude

Toilethead

What's he doing with a fatass pig like her? Is she really the best he can do these days?

jeff

Really? I mean look at the woman in the picture. MJ has a extremely wide variety of women to choose from and I would think it wouldnt be her. Sorry MJ I'm with you on this. tell that fat ass to quit playing. lol

adriannew6

Y'all don't speak too quickly. Look at the slut buckets Tiger slept with.lmao

gbtw

why would it be inappropriate for her to seek child support for her child? any mom would want the best for their child. also, what if she was partying and sleeping around with a lot of guys back then- and jordan was one of them? how would she ever get him to submit to a paternity test without suing him? so, you know, i will hold my judgment on this lady who may just be trying to do the right thing for her child. everybody knows jordan was banging everything in sight when he could. (if he still can, i'm sure he's still doing it).

Carl

I don't think MJ needs to troll the ghetto for his women.

NickSunset

I don't want to be like Mike. Besides I don't think I could get a man pregnant!

carol

Can you just see Michael Jordan with that woman? Not on his worse day.

worldclass

Got I hope MJ didn't sleep with that clown hooker. LOL He has way too much money to be getting down like that. She's probably just another liar like the last one.

Fiona

ROTFL BLUE EYESHADOW!! That Sh*t Cray!

billy pootons

how can a man with a wig give birth?

michael jordan would never bang that person, not believable at all

Ed

Why don't these ratchet a$$ b***z just get a job?? Stop trying to sponge off people, stop being lazy & get an education & then get a good job. it's not rocket science.

Mickey

This is starting to get ridiculous. I'm sure Jordan may have hooked up with women while on the road, ecen while he was married. I grew uo around pro athletes and I could tell stories about some of you favotite athletes from the 90s that might surprise you. But as far as jordan goes, even if he fathered children with random women, I'm sure he took care of it years ago. These women are a complete embarrassment to women kind. I hope once jordan proves this is BS, he sues the **** out of her, just like the last time

Jexica

But. . .isn't that a dude?