« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

ANOTHER Love Child Lawsuit

You Knocked Me Up, Now Pay

9/27/2013 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_michael_jordan_facebook-getty
It's like deja vu all over again -- Michael Jordan has just been sued by another woman claiming he's the father of her baby ... but just like last time, MJ says she's a fame whore liar out for cash.

Laquetta Theus filed the paternity suit in Georgia, claiming she gave birth to Juyana Rachelle Henderson in August 2010 ... and MJ's the daddy.

Shocker, Laquetta's out for child support ... big time ... she even wrote on her Facebook profile, "Michael Jordan, when are you going to support your 2-year-old daughter? You drop 10 million on your nice wedding ... that was nice but don’t you think it time that you support your daughter?"

Laquetta's lawsuit is pretty much a carbon copy of a suit that was filed against Jordan earlier this year by Pamela Smith, who made nearly identical claims.  Pamela's claim has already been tossed out.

As for Laquetta ... Jordan filed legal docs claiming her kid's paternity has already been established.  Some other guy's the baby daddy -- not him.

And we haven't even mentioned the picture ...

0802_whos_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

IDontGivaSheet

What pretty blue eyeshadow..

alex

Naaaaaaasty

Bat

Wow she look like she could play for the NFL linebacker?

marti

what a ratched beast she is, hope that is not true

wow

TMZ it must be killing you that mj won't talk to you. You find his worst pictures with these ridiculous stories. He still wont talk to you

BellaJ

No disrespect but she looks like a man

tal0822

Looks like a man. A really ugly man.

Liss

I just looked at her facebook page. Be gentle, I think she's "special."

ocdiva76

Was it dark?

Melly

Hahahahahahahahahah sooooooo funny! Shes a liar. That eye shadow is killing me lol!!!!

hondroid

MMHHMMM YEAH GIRLFREN! MJ, one of the richest men alive, slept wif me 3 years ago! and I waited this whole time to ask for my cheddar 'coz I ain't no gold digga!

I is a hard working American but I just can't work right now 'cause of my back pain you see, and my welfare stamps ain't enough to pay for my food. I gots to have my Micky Ds everyday you know whaamsaying, so if you could write me a check real quick that'd be great, MJ better tell the truf and take care of us MMMHMM "snaps fingers in the shape of a Z." Seriously though the jury's still out on that being a man wearing make up and a weave.

Candy

I bet this is just an April fool that came early!!!!

Marc

Just get the DNA test or shut to **** up.

dag

Dag again men with money always attract young women with no education and low self esteem.He knows it's his baby the little angle looks just like him..He nd to his old down...She is young very young with three kids get that money..He is a loser and there's alot of other woman that nd to come out.What he is doing is telling these woman to put other guys last names on the birth certificates so when he stop giving them gifts and money .They file for child support and lose,because the paternity is already acknowledged. By another man..This ho MJ is getting away with not claiming his kids.Smart ass hole.Serial ****ing cheater.

hatewhores

Another Whore just great these woman need to learn a lesson hope she gets to pay his court costs n more