'Breaking Bad' House

Homeowner Vows

I'll Never Sell!

9/29/2013 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0928-walter-white-breaking-
The people who ACTUALLY live inside Walter White's house on "Breaking Bad" tell TMZ ... no amount of meth money could ever convince them to sell.

Fran and Louie Padilla have been living in Walt's crib since 1973 ... and its quick rise to American landmark status has been a lot to handle (over 1k visitors just this month.)

The Padillas are not scared off or tempted by a financial windfall  ... they say the memories from the years they spent raising a family at the White residence are without a price tag.

No one would recognize the inside anyway -- 'cause all inside scenes are shot on a sound stage ... and Fran says the interior decor on BB looks HIDEOUS!

Here's what shocked us -- multiple realtors tell us market value for the house is somewhere between $150 - $200k ... and its marquis value wouldn't up the ante.

The couple's backyard has also been frequently featured, but the Padillas tell us they don't actually grow any poisonous lily of the valley.

... so they say.

0928-fran-padilla-breaking

deeznutz

Always take the money

Cherokee

wondering why this is news

travor smith

Yea, A piece of history for u America. THE HOUSE USED IN A FICTIONAL MOVIE

tab

I would love to have it.

charl62089

Idiots....its just construction materials

weezer

I hope she gets her thyroid check, it doesn't look right.

Kabala

It appears they drive a Pontiac Aztec - why am I not surprised...

Someonezmom

I am quite embarrassed... never seen an episode...though I have tonnes of kin trying to make me watch it....I am not bothered

demoncat

why should they sell when not only has the house put them in the spotlight as owners of the place where breaking bad was filmed. but also as they stated they have family memories made there.

Mvega

Financially speaking, they should probably sell it to a breaking bad fanatic with more money than brains while the show is still hot and in recent memory, because in a handful of years when people stop caring about Breaking Bad .. Yeahhhh, then it's just a house.

Socalpimp

Dang, New Mexico be cheap as hell

There's a problem here

I smell a bvll**** alert on this story.

Stokanator

That is ridiculous, hopefully she is smart and really plans on selling it and is just driving the price up right before she decides to unload the property. Breaking Bad is at the peak of its popularity, should sell the house while its hot! Buy low sell high is just common sense.

LK

BS !!! Everyone has a price ! lol

awesomewave

I'll buy it. And I'll pay cash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments