Cher

Sonny's Ghost Screws With Me

9/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Haunting News

0929-cher-sonny-bono-ghost-getty
Cher believes in life after ... death -- claiming ex-husband Sonny Bono's ghost not only lingers around ... but still pulls pranks on her!

When asked about her thoughts on ghosts during a recent AMA (ask me anything) on Reddit ... Cher confessed she's a hardcore believer -- 'cause Sonny still messes with her from beyond.

"I actually think that Sonny makes a light go on (in the house)" Cher revealed, adding, "I have a beautiful chandelier that he makes the light go on when it is impossible, there is no power on."

It's possible Cher is telling the truth ... or she could just be nuts.

So, we gotta ask ...

WiddoMouse

Cher will say anything to keep herself relevant.

Dave

Sorry, I'm a live electrician and I can't make a light come on without power.....lol

Marion

How creepy! I say Exorcism them place. But then Cher and her daughter from what I understand has always been way out there if you know what I mean? LOL

Lena

No sweetie, it's just the drug flashbacks...

Cat

Common now TMZ, you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when you are trying to make Cher look like she has a questionable thinking process. Whether we believe this or not, Cher may think she is being visited by Sonny. Seems to me he was quite power hungry and one of the reasons she left him in the first place because he was a control freak. Cher would have nothing to lose by saying this, she is a very straight up gal. Her personal/family concerns would have no bearing on her comments. I highly doubt that she would give a flying rip what people say about her. In any live or print interviews she talks about going from rags to riches and back again many times. So what if she thinks Sonny is visiting her, its TMZ that put the article out there.

nof

Cher's telling the truth.

Cher always tells the truth.

Sonny's there - and I'm forwarding the script to Peter Farrelly -

You think a tree on a ski slope is gonna end a Sonny Bono -

And he's still got good taste, i.e. Cher.

Guy could haunt anybody but he's at Cher's.

Farrelly believes in ghosts - he lived with one for a year - me.

nof

Sonny Bono's greatness began when he "Sixth-Sensed" who and what Cher would become.

He was great in his own right.

Great on his own terms.

But knew the World, i.e. Music Exec's - would say no-way to him as a Pop Star.

Cher's the greatest Diva of them all -

Astonishing.

"Blessed" as the Christians would say.

Come to the movie - it'll be S/C classics -

It's about half-written - I'll have it done by the time the Giants complete this whipping of the Chiefs.

Truth

SONNY'S WAY OF TELLING CHER SHE F*CKED UP THEIR KID. WHEN THE TRANNY'S IN THE HOUSE THE LIGHTS GO OFF.. SONNY SAYS CHAZ LOOKS BETTER IN THE DARK. #TRUTH!!

nof

This would also work as a stage play and production, by the way -

A great musical.

Andrew Lloyd Webber - etc.

Two new songs, maybe more - that Cher writes.

My ideas routinely get stolen out here -

Doesn't matter.

They can't write with me - so even stealing the idea means nothing.

I just channel Frantisek Daniel - aka God.

nof

While they're acknowledged legends.

Hall-of-Fame people.

"Sonny And Cher" have never been truly immortalized -

On Film.

Farrelly's like me - sweet as heck - as corny as they come and get.

He'll get this from the jump.

Farrelly's from Saturn - beamed here - a gifted being.

It's a natural - but lemme get back to the Giants.

nof

Hmmmm.

I wonder if Chaz could now study and learn Sonny's twang, way of singing, speaking, etc.

To play the lead in this.

Another routinely spectacular idea -

"They Say We're Young And We Don't Know..."

"Won't Find Out ... Till-l-l-l We Grow."

Recovered, as a child - from an older brother's suicide.

Thanks to the great Sonny and Cher.

Brings me back to when I was broken, crawling, begging for something, anything ...

To believe in.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Ordinarily I'd say Cher is the engineer of the freaking crazy train but my wife is one of those people too and so is one of my daughters, so while I'm not so sure I believe in all that I've seen a little bit too much to say I don't. I'm going to give Cher the benefit of the doubt on this one.

nof

"Say Your Prayers - Before You Go To Bed -"

Peter Farrelly knows instinctively, intuitively - when something (like this) works -

He and Sonny - cut from the same cloth.

Thorough-breds.

But it's all about Cher - always was - always will be - is in THIS particular case.

Chaz would embark on a new life/career - as a Sonny Bono-craze and revival -

Rocks the World a la Elvis.

nof

The song "Laugh At Me," one of the most compelling, heart-wrenching songs ever written/performed.

During a time when, yes, everyone was laughing.

nof