Cher

Sonny's Ghost Screws With Me

9/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Haunting News

0929-cher-sonny-bono-ghost-getty
Cher believes in life after ... death -- claiming ex-husband Sonny Bono's ghost not only lingers around ... but still pulls pranks on her!

When asked about her thoughts on ghosts during a recent AMA (ask me anything) on Reddit ... Cher confessed she's a hardcore believer -- 'cause Sonny still messes with her from beyond.

"I actually think that Sonny makes a light go on (in the house)" Cher revealed, adding, "I have a beautiful chandelier that he makes the light go on when it is impossible, there is no power on."

It's possible Cher is telling the truth ... or she could just be nuts.

So, we gotta ask ...

Donna

Go to www.YouTube.com and read the true story of all those people that kept seeing the pilot who died on Eastern Airlines Flight 401. I heard several sane people saw him after he died. It's called The Ghost of Flight 401.

Toilethead

Or it could be that she's simply a nutjob.

SoWhat

If her only proof of a ghost is a light going on then she has nothing, it's very easy for that to happen naturally and if someone actually checked it out the reason why it's happening would be found and it would be fixed in no time.

Kàt

Gotta love Cher

get real

Sonny Divorced Cher. Why would he go back to her now after hes gone? lol

Anon

No, but if it makes her smile to think Sonny is still around turning on lights, what's the harm? It's a nice way to think.

nof

Warner Brothers just green-lit the thing.

Casting starts Wednesday -

simpleman1776

I didn't answer it but I don't for a second believe it. I had a deal with both my mom and dad to constantly flush my toilet if they could from beyond. Never happened.

also as a medic I have saved people from heart attacks and asked them on the way to the hospital what did you see, they said they were standing and then waking up, nothing in the middle. no lights, no Jesus, just death.

but if it were possible I believe sonny would do it.
he was a great man, punk to super star to mayor to senator who was murdered over the Waco investigation.

we shall never forget him.

nof

Casting note:

We're looking for a young Ed Sullivan, a young Larry King, a young Dick Clark...

-And a reason to put both Za and Twist in it.

simpleman1776

what I don't understand is, of all the people who knew sonny, worked with sonny and his family, I had to make him a face book page, some friends there ya know..

nof

More Inside Casting Newz:

Re: "The-Lemonade-Kids."

New Sonny and Cher and Chaz project.

Offer to Za and Twist?

Includes Lodging and Jewelry.

We're meeting tomorrow ...about somehow working ...

--Haley Joel Osmont into this.

nof

Last casting note:

There's also a ;part in this for Lloyd Christmas

nof

Cher's agreed to direct.

She'll smack Nicholas Cage any and every time something goes wrong.

Sorta like MOONSTRUCK.

nof

p.s. Casting Note As I Sign-Off To Read Dirty Novel:

Never mind, this first chapter looks just too good...

nof

As written?

We'll need a dozen really hung African Americans for when Sonny and Cher first come to America.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments