E*TRADE Baby

'MEMBA HIM?!

9/30/2013 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0504_memba_etrade_launch
Manolo Gonzalez became a pint-size star when he made his television debut in 2007 as the adorable E*TRADE baby. Guess what he looks like now!

rob

Nothing more annoying than a tv commercial with talking babies.

Mark

Just what is your definition of flawless?

jeff

Is it really that hard to say..Remember them.The English language,isnt so bad, you might try it. memba ,sounds like something out of the Jungle..some kind of mumbo jumbo

Ricard Tansey

What is artereal plaque,what are the three compounds, to make it,and then you"ll know why the villi get's clogged and pancreatic cancer begin's.Yes it is that simple..Check it your selve, that's why you are never told

CeeDee

He is still cute....

Kat

Why is everyone so darn critical, do you enjoy being miserable??

aaron_bodkins

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS saveBlast,Com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Haywood_Jablomie

Those commercials were just annoying. Especially because the "talking baby" schtick went out ten years ago. I guess no one told ETrade.

Lynne

Of all the babies eTrade was by far the cutest and best done. Cudo's to everyone involved in that one. Great lip syncing coordinated with the baby's lip movement and gestures. I always stopped what I was doing to watch that kid. All the rest have been poor imatators

Gary

A definate waste of time! Why didnt they wait another 10 years he still looks the same .

Haywood Jablomie

That baby was merely annoying. The talking baby schtick went out ten years ago. Someone forgot to tell Etrade.

Edith Josenhans

He is still ADORABLE!!

Joe

I've been a member of E*Trade since the late 90's, bank and stock trading, and I tell ya, when this commercial came out I literally pissed my pants laughing.

Kathleen Pierson

He wasn't adorable. Babies on TV suck. Kids on TV suck.

Lips

I hope he grows up and outs his parents for putting him those stupid commercials. I actually feel sorry for him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments