Kanye West

Paris Paparazzi Don't Suck

Like L.A. Photogs!

9/30/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You gotta see this one ... Kanye West is at his bizarre best on the streets of Paris, ragging on L.A. photogs and telling French paparazzi they do it a lot better.

Kanye started the encounter by warning the photogs not to talk to him.  But then he started rambling on about how much more respectful they are than their L.A. counterparts.

It seems it was meant more for the photogs back home than the Frenchies.

And the best part ... the woman who had no idea who Kanye was ... watch his face as a photog asks Kanye to intro himself to the lady.  Priceless.

dale12

Seriously!?!? The French Paps are responsible for Princess Diana's death.... :(

BruinsFan2013

I like to travel to Paris, can we send them and the whole Klan to live in Antarctica or something?! No more Kartrashian news!

cluesarethere

Kanye making nice with the French paps only to find out he's an unknown.... Kim must have called them in advance and told them someone famous was going to be there.. That's why all the paps was wondering who he was.

Lynn

The phototogs should all STOP taking his picture, believe me in a month he would be BEGGING for the attention, I don't think he would last that long being the media whore he is!

Malcolm

Let's not forget it was the European paparazzi whom chased Princess Diana into her death under a bridge several years ago. Comment.

Andy Addams

Not impressed. I mean, it's France, no French person gives a **** to America/American artists.

Fusion13

*****s in Paris, and they being ignored, huh!?

CathyS54

LOVE that she didn't know Yeezus ! Kanye must not remember what happened to Princess Diana in Paris. He should read history books if he was too young to remember.

Just My Opinion

Wow, he tried to be nice there to me, but you can tell he didn't want to be bothered by anyone that day. The lady that ask who he was, I am surprise that he didn't say.. come on, girl, you really don't know who I am, I am the king of all rap crap.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Of course Paris photogs "suck" better . After all Kayne spends a lot of time there.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

That should have been "don't suck"

Forker

OMG how dumb is this tool he asks the video guy to not ask him to talk and all he did was talk and give a lil speech omg he is goners out of his mind lol

unlucky

I love Kanye & Kim,

straight-dude-says

they should ask that question in LA

MysticalFlute

Tell that to Princess Diana...