Kim and Kanye

Didn't Fly North West to Paris

9/30/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0930-kim-kanye-north-west-getty
Looks like North West may pull a Ferris Bueller ... because her parents are out of the country and she's been left to her own devices in a big Calabasas mansion.

We overstate a tad.  Our Kardashian baby sources tell us ... Kim and Kanye wanted to have a romantic trip to Paris, so they left their 3-month-old behind -- under the care of grandma Kris Jenner ... and, of course, several nannies.

So you may have seen pics of Kris in Sonoma over the weekend doing a little wine tasting.  We're told it was a day trip, and while she was hitting the bottle, Khloe and Kourtney were subbing.  We're also told it was the baby's first sleepover with cousins Penelope and Mason.

0930-kris-jenner-sonoma
As for nourishment ... we're told Kim's ample breasts produced plenty of milk, some of which was frozen, so two words for that kid -- suck it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

He left her alone the whole pregnancy, she had to tag along. Loser.

dman

Let's face it. This kid is doomed.

Southflgirl

Good parents don't leave their children in the hands of others at that age.

Matt

How is a story I've read on other websites yesterday an "exclusive" story here?

Dead account Delete at will

How long have you been waiting to use that stupid joke? I'm sure you will every time they fly

steveclemo

Glad they aren't my parents. But who isn't? The more alone the two of them leave this kid, the better is her chances of becoming a decent human being. It's her ONLY chance.

Wedo

Big surprise here.

Eric

Who would leave there 3 month old at home while you go to Paris? I understand getting away for a couple hours and having grandma watch her. But weeks away across the world. Horrible. Just goes to show you that kim does nothing and the nannies do all of the work. I have a 8 month old and I don't even want to leave him over night with grandma and grandpa yet.

marseille

Maybe they are looking for a place in Paris. If kim ends her career, thats the better place. No paparazis, best schools of the world, and more. Welcome in France to the West-Kardashian family

Dead account Delete at will

See no one gives 2 sihts about the baby. That baby is gonna have some really fcuked up issues when it gets older.. Whoes my daddy, whose my mommy.. Whys that other guy railing my mom in the video and why does daddy keep touching himself to it. My aunt scares me she looks like a sasquash. why doesn't my parent want me? Why don't they love me?

royama

I love this cup. they need this trip together love tok kim and kanye

Mandy

I was wondering where they left the kid, but figured it was a nanny, like the one that had to carry the kid to a doctors appointment... because the parents are too good for that ofc. Poor thing hasn't a chance in hell.

Dead account Delete at will

Kims in France having her FAT rendered
While Kayne gets his prolapsed a$$hole repaired by French doctors. Kanye was trying to stretch it out a few weeks ago with a Colt 45 Malt Liquor bottle when he pulled it out and there it went. Prolapsed Anal cavity and trip to France.

royama

Thea baby was left by familj member you people like nagging to much

dd

Exactly.

And the wedding to Kris Humphries was not staged either.

All she & her partners (TMZ , M. Walters) are doing is putting stuff out there to try to squash what people are saying.

Out spots ! Out!