Arnold's Love Child

I'M HUUUUGE!!!!

10/1/2013 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_joseph_baena_splash_launch
If there was any doubt Arnold Schwarzenegger shtuped his former maid .... DOUBT NO MORE ... 'cause his love child is about to turn 16 -- and he looks just like his humungous father.

Standing roughly 8'2" and weighing an estimated 475 lbs (pure muscle) ... genetic jackpot winner  Joseph Baena strolled alongside his mother Mildred during a shopping excursion in Bakersfield, CA yesterday.

Joseph was sporting a shirt from a swimming and diving competition -- it's unclear if he participated, but we're guessing if he did, he dominated ... based purely on his enormous physique.

Fun Fact -- Arnold first began competitive bodybuilding around the age of 16 ... and eventually excelled in competitive adultery.

Happy birthday Joe!

anonymous

he looks just like his mother.

vlade

please check 8-2 ,475 pounds?

BOBBY

PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE A STAR OUT OF HIM!

shakedoggy

that boy was not conceived out of luv. just lust. gross. he should have been destroyed at birth. or sooner.

Varmint

Lay off the kid you low life pukes. You are way over the top with this one.

Dave

Ok TMZ, some of us got that you were being funny (at least to yourselves) with the 8' 2" remark. But seriously, how big is the kid? His mom is obviously short but I dont think Arnie is that tall so curious to get actual facts.

RoxyMtns

Who are your fact checkers? 8'2"? I mean, come on guys!

todd labonte

uh yeah, it could be true, but Im an experienced construction guy/engineer, and by my estimates from the picture he is for sure 2-3 feet taller then his mother, so you nay-sayers could be right, but wait... if he was 6'2 that would mean his mom is 3-4 feet tall, she is simply not, if she is between 5 and 6 feet as would be the average height, then he would be somewhere between 7 feet to over 8 feet tall, learn to do ratios and simple math.

taz

Another well written and meticulously proofread article from the dimwits at TMZ.

taz

Probably meant 6'2", but I'm no expert on this "love child," so he might actually be a giant.

tmz addict

how does he even know who they are

Waka Waka Waka

Dam!!! That kid has a face only a mother could luv

Carriejane

How could maria see this child and not know he belonged to her husband...if my maid starts showing up at family get togethers with a child that looks just like my husband..I thinnk I'd figure sh*t out real quick...

Toilethead

He actually looks a bit like Andre the Giant.

LightJ

I don't give a a sh*t about the kid, it's not his fault but his mom is a f**ckin tramp home-wrecking, opportunist wh**re. She deserves nothing but grief, not smiling because of her prized pig. F*ckin b*tch.