Kim Kardashian

BUSTING HER BIG ASS

to Get Back In Shape

10/1/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001_kim_kardashian_akmgsi-01Kim Kardashian is determined to move all of her baby weight back into her ass cheeks ... and by the looks of things, she's doing one helluva job.

KK hit the streets in Paris this week ... en route to a workout session at a local gym.

1001_kim_kardashian_akmgsi-02

It's been 3 months since Kim squeezed out little North West ... and she's almost back to her pre-baby figure.

So, we gotta ask ...

BTW ... Kim's discovered one of the side effects of breast-feeding -- engorged boobs.  Check out the video below ...

strunz2318

There is no way that ass is real. No way.

nipples mugee

Reminds me of two watermelons in a duffle bag.

Stephanie

That's a Costco size!

Travis Fields

She never squeezed anything out. She had surgery.

cluesarethere

Well at least she's not wearing that oversized camel overcoat where she was sweating like a pig in. That sweaty shiny face was getting hard to look at.

She can try to fight back Father Time but its happening... Sagging neck and boobs, broader shoulders, wider backside, cellulite bum and thighs...

Mandy

Crap! You guys should be more specific. I voted 10, because I thought you were asking her size... I thought those numbers were a little low. She is definitely not a 10 in the looks department. I call for a re-vote.

Biloxigirl

As a female who has had a big rear-end their whole life..I find that unattractive. I'd be getting a reduction if were me...

Ozzie X

I can see why she likes black men, they like the blubber butt.

Michael

There are times when she looks just great. Then she has to open her mouth and expose her personality.

Ozzie X

Stick a harpoon in her already.

Slash

Looks like 2 elephants fighting over a peanut in her pants!

JennaKennedy

How is it even possible to be shaped like that?! Yuch

Norma Nunez

why do u people even comment on someone u dont know. u all should get a life and stop reading about people u dont give a **** about. shes rich and u broke asses are jealous. u empower these people more by reading about them so whos the stupid One? haha ustedes bola de pendejos.

Pimpcessa

She's got duck lips now. She always had full lips, but now they look like she got them enhanced recently.

JuanRambo

I'm not a Kim K. fan... I feel she's famous for no reason... But we all know if Kim give me or any of us a piece of that ass... We would tap that...