Lamar Odom

Visits Khloe

Rail Thin

10/1/2013 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001-lamar-odom-skinny-x17-b-3-1
Lamar Odom just showed up at the home he once shared with Khloe Kardashian, looking shockingly thin and haggard.

Lamar hasn't been seen for days ... but these are the first photos that show the dramatic weight loss and toll that drugs have taken on his body.

It appears he went to the Tarzana house to visit Khloe.  Our sources say she had drawn a clear line in the sand -- get help or stay away.

Lamar has told several friends he believes self-help can do the trick -- kicking the drug problem.  We're told Khloe is not buying it.

Sean

What a loser, but I would smoke crack too if I was dumb enough to marry into the Kardashian family

Sean

Leave lamar alone, it's America, it's HIS choice to smoke crack and be a loser.

JustanOguy

Little known fact about Lamar Odom: He got kicked off of the UNLV basketball team back in the day for being busted with a couple of hookers and crack in a very shady part of Las Vegas. It's been known that he's always been a risk for turning into a crack head.

bluejeans

paaaahahahaa NIKE is cringing.

bluejeans

I don't see any sores on his face.

the truth

lamar has always been frail..you must not watch sports....the whole kartrashian clan..likes to snort thiers instead of smoking it like the late great whitney houston said...im too rich to smoke crack..cuz crack is wack!!...lol lol lol

Dot

.........sadly if he does not get HELP he is on his way to look just like his dad.

ashley

poor Lamar, he let drugs get the best of him, how sad!
I'll be honest and admit I've tried crack before, all it did was give me a quick adrenalin rush, but thank GOD I never got hooked on it - it was just a thing I tried. And the sad part about it is (with addicts) they keep searching & searching for that 1st quick high.......It's sad!
The only thing I do is drink a beer on occasion...

shannon

we all are weak in one way or another.......not one person on this earth is free of sin, wish the best for this man. God Bless you Lamar!

Kristinajp

When I first met my ex husband (who coincidentally was on the same drugs) he was 5'10 and about 200 lbs....less than 6 months later he was don to 160.... This is like watching history repeat itself for me and every day I sign on to TMZ because I am afraid Lamar will be dead. I wish Dr. Drew would take an visit to see him. Hate to see someone in so much pain they do that to themselves..

DB

THIN!?!? He looks like he's in baskestball shape...dose not look thin at all.

Peace

Ok I grow up in pico-Aliso projects in Boyle heights in LA seen lots of baseheads (crack heads), thou he is thin and tall for a basketball player his face shows it all. Praying for him. But crack will keep you down. He better get help before he never does.

jackieandbobforever

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE.and YOUR WIFE

powermind1

its exciting hehe...find asian women to marry http://anastasiaaffiliate.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=22&aff_id=1950

KiKi

Ahhhh, but the package is still looking good.