Oprah Winfrey

Cuts LiLo's Parents ...

Makes Big Mistake

10/1/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

093013_lindsay_launchIt's not like Oprah Winfrey to screw up when it comes to TV programming, but she just made a huge mistake by cutting Lindsay Lohan's mom and dad from her reality show.

C'mon O ... everyone knows crazy equals ratings in the reality game.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Its Nikki Bitches

Better use that ios 7.2 on that phone to photo shop cause B!tch looks nasty

pic.twitter.com/G2oyAf0ugQ

Its Nikki Bitches

Dufiss!!

pic.twitter.com/MP104aXTAN

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Yep, whenever i'm feeling down, I look up Crackie and DUIna's net worth. The $40,000 DUIna got last year? I would still have half that money and pay all the bills for a year.
It kills me that they were so fiscally irrensponsible that they could pay off one modest building to live in.

Its Nikki Bitches

Hobie on the field

Its Nikki Bitches

Sweet Dreams to all, see you tomorrow

Reg

Who is out there???

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I think lindsay has progeria.never seen someone in their 20s age so badly. And each pic is worse then the one before.those pics of lielo at codys game are horrid.if i was a parent at that game i would forbid my kid to get close to droopy boobs lohan.

Reg

Hey Andy and LK , Andy are you on your way to have your "Probe"???

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

As soon as the finger impales me i am sure my mood ring will change to a weird color..what color is scream. I dont know how lielo does it,she has choochoo trains of dingdongs going up her hershey highway dayly

Reg

Have been cooking all day with my beautiful daughter and grand daughter, who would like some scones with jam and cream? as well as some sheppards pie? Plus my homemade sausage rolls?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Clinic is 15min away, shrink is 1:45 min.in gainsville. What if i like it and old perverted dr.feelgood changes me? Then i have to grow a mustach and wear leath vests or listen to boy bands and learn how to twerk.damn i wish it was charlize theron at least i would feel more comfortable

LK

K You two it's 6 am & I need 2 try & crash . I hope I can get at least 6 hrs sleep So I can sit out side & swim 2day for a few hr's . Indian summer isn't going 2 sick around very much longer . I need 2 take a break & 4get about all the stress going on with my home & b4 the ins company toss me out of the hotel . Need 2 take advantage of the pools while I still can :)
Ok Tks 4 the food Mmmmm lol & Andy don't worry It will all be over soon & your puckered starfish can still remain puckered lol G'night & take care & ttys Zzzzz

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Off the subject of my anus and food. When us this unreality airing?

Reg

To Whom does the Bell Toll????

Its Nikki Bitches