Oprah Winfrey

Cuts LiLo's Parents ...

Makes Big Mistake

10/1/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

093013_lindsay_launchIt's not like Oprah Winfrey to screw up when it comes to TV programming, but she just made a huge mistake by cutting Lindsay Lohan's mom and dad from her reality show.

C'mon O ... everyone knows crazy equals ratings in the reality game.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Reg

OT, I was trolling over at P Hiltons site yesterday, He was wetting himself over some T w a t t e r, troll , By the name of "Regina Phalange" !!!!!! (NOT ME) !!!

Its Nikki Bitches

<--------- They come is Silver too. Bling bling for the stoners :)

Reg

What about the 5 mil, lawsuit??? What is going on there???

Its Nikki Bitches

Anything for you Reg :)

Reg

Try as I might, I have been looking at all of the Paris Fashion week Websites, looking for a mention of the (Supermodel) Aliana Lohan , to no avail, Am I missing something?

darkhorse91

This story came out 2 weeks ago. Don't know if this was posted or we missed it, but it looks like she was on a hunt. Plus the comments, people are so stupid, they believe anything.

Reg

So your GOV, has shut down? (whatever the fvck that means) If any H8turds need a place to crash, I am here!!!! :)

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

The huge DUIna and Crackie fight is almost a year ago. That's when I joined this group. Seems like Crackie's life hasn't changed much in a year.

That makes me look at myself. Have I changed in the past year? Is my life moving in a positive direction?

I wonder if those two even think that way. Probably not.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Results are in.blood test came back excellent.cholesterol was a record breaking low at .02. Now send me youe email address and i will send a pic of a guided tour inside my bung hole

LLsez

Blo looking thick...and that hand...

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I want to break jaspers neck on rol.what a fcking troll.he comments 500 times on the kardashian threads telling everyone not to comment.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

RIP Tom Clansy

Its Nikki Bitches

They must smell so bad no one wanted to sit by them. Cant say I don't blame them

Its Nikki Bitches

After the game, The Ho's got drunk and this is how Ding Dong Dina's tweets. She is such a idiot!!!

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan 17h
So proud of the way you played at your varsity soccer game XO mommy Lindsay and Aliana ! Go Saint Anthonys !

Like she is addressing this to mommy Lindsay and Aliana..What no capital for Mommy.

Its Nikki Bitches

Thought Lying Lindsay was staying clear of Lying Dina...Oh, poor Milo after he sees this he's going to be blowing those snot bubbles out of his nose again