Paris Hilton

1ST SONG WITH LIL WAYNE

'All She Know Is S**k, F**k'

10/1/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100213_paris_hilton_launchParis Hilton just dropped a sample of her new song with Lil Wayne -- in which the two gloat about being hammered -- and ... well, it's actually not completely terrible.

The song's called "Good Times" -- and it features the following verse from Weezy:

"I'm f**ked up ... I can't tell you what's what.
All she know is suck, f**k.
I walked up to a big butt, and asked her ass but what ...
Tunechi never slacks without her button up.
"

As for Paris -- the newest artist on Wayne's Young Money label -- she "sings" the expertly written hook ... which goes:

"I might be a bit tipsy ...
but that's OK 'cause you're with me.
Are you having a good time?
cause I'm having a good time."

It's like poetry, isn't it?

The complete song drops next week -- but we gotta ask ...

Grandma Cracker

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lindsay Lohan is jealous of the beautiful and talented Paris.

Grandma Cracker

Dina Lohan bl*w Lil Wayne.

scamalot

if you listen close, you will be able to hear lil wayne's career going down the drain!!!

Truth

SOOOO.. LIL WAYNE GOT ANOTHER SEIZURE. #SIZZURP IS A HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

OK

Not going to listen to it. This old coke whore is STILL trying to have a career? LOL!

Forker

I already knew how it was gonna sound before i heard it.. AUTOTUNE is singing again. producers who produce this garbage should be charge with counterfeiting and swindling money from lil kids !

J.E.B.

At least this dimensionless, spoiled, airhead dingbat is singing about what she KNOWS BEST.

walterwhite23

Auto tune. Horrible so bad I wanna hurt myself

CharlieDon'tSurf1

seriously, this song is so bad all it does is remind me how lucky I was to grow up loving music in the 60's, 70 and early to mid 80's. I could take the worst of the very worst one hit wonders from the 70's and it would this pig slop to smithereens. Paris and Weeze mofo are about as talented as a soap dish. in fact, the so called "music fans" of today have such low standards that this crap might sell. It's such a joke it's actually not funny because it's so pathetic that it only reminds you how paris money can buy her anything. As for weezy, I don't blame him for cashing in since he's less talented that Billy Ray Cyrus, if that's possible. He's a joke and so is his music but he cashes in so I give him props for being a great con artist.

Seth

of course these two would jump on the already burgeoning EDM bandwagon.

nome

First: Lil Wayne has lost whatever street cred he had left.

Second: If THIS SONG becomes a hit then it will just prove that, when it comes to music, this generation are f**king stupid.

tmz addict

I can still remember the first day I ever heard who PARIS HILTON was <33333 Magnificent!

Ron Fing Swanson

2 goofs, 1 song pretty much the story here

CharlieDon'tSurf1

Paris is sole less. Weezy is brainless so together you have even less talent than some of the worst of the worst that get record deals. Today, just about any crap music can be released and sell since the standards of music buying, musically retarded younsters will dance and rave on X and Molly which they don't exactly hear the crap playing anyway. It's no wonder decent music bands don't form much since there's nothing and I mean nothing that the kids hear today that could possibly influence them in any positve musical way. Unless they look to the 60's, 70's some 80's and very little 90's (that decade also sucked musically speaking). The music recording industry is so dead, the maggots are rising to the surface. Introducing maggot one- Weezy (so aptly named) and paris (wanna be known as anything but a rich white chick) hilton, maggot two. Seriously, get to the clinic if you have had sex with either one of these bottom feeders. Next up, Paris loves her crack. Weezy loves her ass crack. Together they form a new band, Crackers On Dope

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Damn, her wonk eye keeps getting wonkier and wonkier.