Paris Hilton

1ST SONG WITH LIL WAYNE

'All She Know Is S**k, F**k'

10/1/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100213_paris_hilton_launchParis Hilton just dropped a sample of her new song with Lil Wayne -- in which the two gloat about being hammered -- and ... well, it's actually not completely terrible.

The song's called "Good Times" -- and it features the following verse from Weezy:

"I'm f**ked up ... I can't tell you what's what.
All she know is suck, f**k.
I walked up to a big butt, and asked her ass but what ...
Tunechi never slacks without her button up.
"

As for Paris -- the newest artist on Wayne's Young Money label -- she "sings" the expertly written hook ... which goes:

Paris' New Video

• I Love It
  • I Hate It
"I might be a bit tipsy ...
but that's OK 'cause you're with me.
Are you having a good time?
cause I'm having a good time."

It's like poetry, isn't it?

The complete song drops next week -- but we gotta ask ...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Damn, her wonk eye keeps getting wonkier and wonkier.

Fabienne

Paris is very pretty but really wrecks it with doing the baby voice. What was Wayne thinking? Could he not have talked her into sounding like a woman instead of a 12 year old? Paris works hard on her image and then gave us an auto-tuned version of the baby voice?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Kindle Jenner gave it a "thumbs up."

castor

OK.
Now please tmz stop with this bull**** that Paris is a good DJ.
I know shes playing in Ibiza and she is a Young Money artist.
But i saw this teaser and in less than a minute a could easily find the reason behind this contracts, music is not the first thing on the mind of Lil Wayne...

pseudonym

Paris > Kim

Robin

Suck and F*&k, yes,.. (bitch has had some practice)....big butt? lmao! Daddy may be able to buy you D.J. equipment, a studio, music video producers and has-been hip hop rappers to make you feel talented...but only God can help your ass and he long since passed up on yours girl!

taz

The wonk is on full display. Haven't we endured enough of this herp blister? When will the dark ages of Hilton's, Kardashians and Lohans come to an end???

Starsarecrazy

She isn't "tipsy" ....she's "ditzy". I think singing that people might like it better. At least it would go along with her helium voice.....

Carriejane

Isn't it just like you judgmental as* people to decide if you "love or hate" something before you even hear it....

Robin

Lil Wayne grew up in a less then idea neighborhood with a struggling mom and a father who walked out on him at a young age. He dug and strived to make himself a rapper, recording his first music on an answering machine because he didn't have any other recording equipment. Paris Hilton grew up in a posh suburb of Los Angeles, attended Ivy league schools and was able to launch many failed businesses with the help of Hilton Hotel Daddy's money. Guess it makes sense since they have so many values and things and common that they would do a song together....smh guess money can buy anything can't it Lil' Wayne? Even you.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

"... well, it's actually not completely terrible. "

Are you INSANE??? Did you watch the same video I did??? It's COMPLETELY terrible!!! What is WRONG with you?

Jacky

Grown up version of Rebecca Black - Friday

YoMama

it's not completely terrible ? It's a piece of sh*t !

BSname

I was saving up to buy the new Mozart CD but I think I will buy this instead

backfire

doesn't ANYONE SING anymore ....or carry a tune without the tin foil sound in the back making their voices echo? Is Frank Sinatra going to be the last great singer????? Whitney Houston??????