Zac Hanson

MAN SPITS IN DRUMMER'S FACE

... Caught On Video

10/1/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100113_hanson_launch_v2
Zac Hanson -- the drummer from Hanson -- was the victim in a disgusting spit attack on his tour bus in Seattle last night ... and the gross moment was all caught on video.

Here's what we know -- the spitter somehow got onto Hanson's tour bus ... and as Zac was trying to boot him from the bus, the guy unleashed a big nasty loogie that hits Zac right in the head.

You can see the spit dripping off Zac's hair ... it's really disgusting ... but Zac simply brushed off the incident, and smiled as if it was no big deal.

As for the douche bag ... he simply turns and walks away while cursing out some of the people surrounding the bus.

After the incident, Zac tweeted ... "Gonna be a good show tonight, I cleaned off all the spit and I am feeling ready to go! -Z"

1001_idols_footer

HollywoodElite

mmmmmmSpit

todd lee

Arrest him for assault

mldj

Nasty!

Sonja

The man that spit needs to go to jail for at the very least trespass to a conveyance and battery. If he just gets away with that type of criminal behavior it will escalate.

Sandi Redman

If this man was on their bus, wouldn't that also be trespassing?

Sher

OMG you have got to hand it to this dude, he really kept it together after this douche-bag did his thing. Spitting has GOT to be one of the grossest most childish things you can do to someone. Just disgusting!! I could never have stayed so calm. Props to Zac!!

verlinda

I would have caught him, and stuck those drumsticks up his azz

John

Hanson is still touring? Why?

Just My Opinion

I had to share this youtube video of Zac doing a Elmo impression to a cute little baby.

I wonder what the baby was thinking. Ok, that was cute, man, but where is my Elmo toy, dude?

I can't believe people paid out thousands of dollars for a tickle me Elmo when it first came out.

Dino

A lot of young people these days have no manners what so ever ...parents never teach anything good to them I guess ... very sad ... and the other hand ...
What a nice respond from the Hanson Guy !

rory

Hanson is awesome. That guys lucky the fans didn't crush him

Lsap

He's lucky this wasnt someone dangerous. Well not *lucky*

Kandra

They are good guys. They take time to know their fans, they walk with them no security around them for every show and they usually have someone come out and talk with fans after the show. I can't believe someone would do this to them. Zac did a good job keeping his cool. I am wondering if the kids were on the tour bus with them (sometimes they have their families travel with them) if so Zac was a good role model by keeping his cool. This makes me wonder why great role models like this are not the famous ones and people that use drugs and go out partying are the famous ones. We need to have our famous people and examples be more like Zac Hanson and his brothers. By the way if anyone wants to hear how good they sound now I would highly recommend my favorite 3 albums by them they are : Underneath, Shout it out , and the walk. They have also released a new one just a couple months ago called Anthem, this one is pretty good as well.

Kandra