Ariel Winter's Mom

DUMPED By Lawyer

She's Too Difficult

10/2/2013 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_ariel_winter_and_mom_tmz
Ariel Winter
's mom now has a fool for a client -- herself -- because her lawyer just quit.

In legal docs, obtained by TMZ, attorney Roy Penuela says there's been a fundamental disagreement between him and Chrystal Workman ... so he wants out.

Chrystal is fighting to regain custody of the "Modern Family" star, who is now under the care of her older sister after claims of physical and emotional abuse.

Penuela says Chrystal has made it "unreasonably difficult" for him to do his job.  He's also apparently pissed over attorney's fees.

Score one for Ariel.

pk20152

Poor Ariel - her mother seems like a complete nut job and it keeps getting proven over and over by her accusations. I follow Ariel on Twitter and the girl seems like a happy normal child (apart from being famous). Keep her with the older sister!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Why am I not surprised?

All Heart

Her family says she's a PITA. Her lawyer says she's a PITA. I bet even her reflection in the mirror says she's a PITA.

I give her 48 hours before she's got a new lawyer who is bad mouthing everyone and blaming everyone but her.

ctcco

Chrystal Workman is a piece of work, man. Har har. Seriously tho, get some therapy. :-(

Phil Mcl

I knew the real reason would be over money. LAWYERS!!!

Theresa Q

She is koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs!

Jennyy

For the mother it's all about the money. At least the sister is swimming in her own money and only wants to protect Ariel from the abusive mother.

anonymous

Crazy mommy will stop once the money runs out. She's a disgusting woman and should not have been allowed to procreate. I am so glad Ariel is with her sister. she's obviously flourishing under her guardianship. Her mother is pathetic and so transparent. It's about money for this nut.

Truth

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... NOT A F*CKING SURPRISE! SHE AND LESLO HAVE SOMETHIN IN COMMON ---> HOW TO PISS OFF THE F*CKING LEGAL SYSTEM. #TRUTH!!

Ozzie X

I'm getting tired of these two pricks.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I thought for a second the header said that she took a dump. It wouldn't surprise me.

Dead account Delete at will

I so don't give the slightest 2 fcuks about who ever these people are.

Ladylike

Who gives a ratssssss???? Really!!

fran

I know why she is fighting to get her daughter back , MONEY!!!!! The thing is Ariel is 15 and can decide who she wants as her guardian, why is the judge allowing the mother to put this family through this.

nicaw

I'm glad that in addition to her sister, Ariel Winter has her Modern Family family.

Moms are supposed to love you and want the best for you. I find it odd that the mom is fighting so hard to regain custody. Ariel is 15 and could find for emancipation. The mom should be glad that she is with the sister and not on her own. She should stop fighting and hope that one day she will be able to repair their relationship.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments