Jesse Ventura

If The Govt. Isn't Working

WE SHOULDN'T PAY TAXES

10/2/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100113_jesse_ventura_launch
Jesse Ventura has a message for the U.S. government -- YOU DON'T WORK, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES!!

The former governor and fake wrestler is still fuming over the shut down ... telling TMZ both the Republicans AND the Democrats are the bad guys -- and they should all be thrown out of office!!!

But JV doesn't just want people to get mad, he wants them to get even -- saying, "For every day the government is shut down, it should be that we don't have to pay income tax that day because they're not working."

He added, "They should all be voted out of their office for not doing their jobs ... and vote in everybody BUT Democrats or Republicans because this is what you end up with."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

marvin nubwaxer

if it comes out of this entertainer's loud mouth it's most likely pure huckster BS.

INTHEZONE

Will Sheehan claims that when he tried to sign up for Obamacare and then register to opt out, he received an ominous warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads:

“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”

the truth

well we need to add term limits on congress and the senate 8years in the congress or senate and thats it!!...why are they still getting paid to do NOTHING but make our once great worse...the lobbiest runs this country now....not we the people...dont matter democrat or republican..they all play fo the sme damn team

Carl Fredricksen

Ƒưƈǩ you, Kelly Berning, you hateful ƇųɴƮ!!!
Ann Romney rocks!!!

Leslie Davis

Jesse Ventura is a liar, cheat, and briber. He defrauded the people of Minnesota to become Governor by lying about being a Navy SEAL He was not a SEAL, never in Vietnam, never in combat. He does not have the Combat Action Ribbon. He was a storekeeper on a ship that passed the Vietnam coastline so he was entitled to the Vietnam Service Medal. No big deal.
Ventura bribed a guy during the primary election in the summer of 1998 and when complaints were filed against him he bribed officials to fix the investigation. This is all do***ented in my expose’ book, "ALWAYS CHEAT" The Philosophy of Jesse Ventura. The release of my book in the spring of 2002 cancelled Ventura’s plan to run for a second term as Minnesota Governor.
Contact me for a complimentary book or get one from Amazon.com
Leslie Davis http://www.EarthProtector.org 612-529-5253
P.S. Why does Alex Jones keep lying about Ventura being a SEAL?
P.P.S. Check out this Ventura expose' web site http://jesse.ventura.tripod.com/

eagle

Obozo and his cronies. My God America. Wake the fcuk up.

Bridget

Watching Fox news and listening to Limbaugh or Beck and only doing that, does not make you an informed citizen by any stretch of the imagination. Let other news sources in. You right wingers keep saying how the "liberal media" brainwashes America. And keeps vital information away from them to suite their agenda. Do you think the right wing media doesn't do the same thing to you? They do. They lie to you and keep vital facts from you on a constant basis. I watch fox news and I go to bipartisan fact check websites, so I know that for a FACT.

If you want to be brainwashed by far right media, that is your right. But unfortunately for the republicans, not all of Americans are. And the blame or the government shutdown is going to rest on the shoulders of the republican party, for enabling the Tea Party, and rightfully so.

BB not bb

Here is a question. Why can't we opt out of health insurance and agree to sign a waiver that if we are ever injured, even in like a car crash and wind up unconscious, that we will be wiling to forgo any and all medical care that is subsidized? A lot of people would do it and they could save their god damn money.

babs

Jessie Ventura is right, as many buses as possibly maybe 1000. Head to Washington and voice our disgust with those in congress. Please someone start the buses rolling.

Leslie Davis

THE TRUTH ABOUT JESSE (JAMES JANOS) VENTURA.
Contact me for a complimentary book or get one from Amazon.com
Leslie Davis http://www.EarthProtector.org 612-529-5253
P.S. Why does Alex Jones keep lying about Ventura being a SEAL?
P.P.S. Check out my Ventura expose' web site http://jesse.ventura.tripod.com/

KARMA K

;-)

yolo123

And give the Native American's there land back!!!

Bob

its Obamas fault he has intentionally made the shut down hurt, but his tactics failed he has 37% approval and 80% of Americans have seen NO impact. He needs to resign asap

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5