« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Suggs

I Hate Tom Brady

... And His Stupid Hair!!

10/2/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002-terrell-suggs-tom-brady-getty
Baltimore Ravens badass Terrell Suggs ripped Tom Brady apart ... trashing the QB for his smug attitude, his god-like status … and worst of all, HIS HAIR!!!

Suggs spit the venom during an interview with ESPN's "E:60" when Lisa Salters asked T-Sizzle how he truly felt about the Pats superstar. T's response:

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for camera. I don’t like him. He don’t like me.  I don’t like his hair.”

1002-tom-brady-hair-nice-getty

Suggs continued, “I don’t like his smug attitude. But then again he probably doesn’t like my a**hole  attitude. Everybody just seems to worship the guy, not me though.”

Suggs will have a chance to tell Brady how he feels about him in person on Dec. 22 – when the Ravens take on the Pats.

Still, we gotta ask …

1002_tom_brady_hair_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dead account Delete at will

it must be hair envy!

Toilethead

But everybody hate tom brady.

Dead account Delete at will

jealous of his fame? hes leader of the team? money? hes a QB? he's married to a hot Victorias Secret model? and his hair apparently. Think Suggs is just pissed Brady has everything he cant have

moniqueveee

what "MAN" Talks smack about another mans Hair.. Lmao... Worse then women I tell ya!!

PossumPussy

Interesting, Tom Brady looks just like Keith Strickland (Guitarist and former drummer for the B-52's) did 25 years ago.

All Heart

I'm not a NE Patriots fan or a Tom Brady fan, but this is just some petty sh!t.

thebigalphamale

His hair was long and now its short... just like the kids of today... my nephews had long hair 2-3 years ago and now theirs is short... looks 100% like TB's hair styles... he is just following the times like 99.9% of the population

Mason

How old is this Suggs dude?.....13?

krys723

I don't mind his hair but thts just my opinion

justkelsey

Can you say jealous much? Brady has everything Suggs will never get. And he has more class, douchebag

D-INCARNATION

Brady Belichick and the NE Patriots are Americas sweet hearts what's not to like...

Livvie

I can't stand Tom Brady and his man hands wife. He it's a total d**k and it's annoying how everyone kisses his diva @$$.

Deelight

UMMM Not a Brady fan, but at least he has hair!

Geddylea

Maybe Tom has weird hair. lots of people do. Somethimes it is a bad cut and sometimes it is just the hair.

Demi

Terrell Wathever, you need to LIKE YOURSELF more. Lose those 100 extra pounds and quit bitching about ppl that are better looking and happier than you. You are sounding like some resented envious homo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments