« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Suggs

I Hate Tom Brady

... And His Stupid Hair!!

10/2/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002-terrell-suggs-tom-brady-getty
Baltimore Ravens badass Terrell Suggs ripped Tom Brady apart ... trashing the QB for his smug attitude, his god-like status … and worst of all, HIS HAIR!!!

Suggs spit the venom during an interview with ESPN's "E:60" when Lisa Salters asked T-Sizzle how he truly felt about the Pats superstar. T's response:

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for camera. I don’t like him. He don’t like me.  I don’t like his hair.”

1002-tom-brady-hair-nice-getty

Suggs continued, “I don’t like his smug attitude. But then again he probably doesn’t like my a**hole  attitude. Everybody just seems to worship the guy, not me though.”

Suggs will have a chance to tell Brady how he feels about him in person on Dec. 22 – when the Ravens take on the Pats.

Still, we gotta ask …

1002_tom_brady_hair_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RD

Suggs is a racist!!!

bagladey

Tom did hair plugs on his balding crown.

JiLL1

He's just jealous cause he has a receding hairline & Tom has a full head of hair

Jon

Knew Suggs @ Hamilton High. He thinks Brady is smug??

chloe

What Tom's not gangsta enough for you? The guy keeps his mouth shut and just plays the game. Suggs is a woman beater, enough said.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Forget his hair what about those creepy eyes? He's got a cold blooded look about him even when he smiles. Kinda like a preppy serial killer. He never blinks which gives him a monster quality as well.

Murderface

Wow, a picture of him without his Beard...

aquanet

Scrub is a big dumb animal. Who gives two ****s what he has to say.

Lauren

Actually, worse than his hair are his TEETH!! They look like dentures! yuck

Sunshine

My issue with Tom Brady is that he left his pregnant girlfriend in the dust without care, so he could get with Gisele. He may be a great football player, but not a man in my eyes.

Vote2012

Well at least Brady has hair and acts like he is well educated that is more then I can say about this Baltimore Raven loser Suggs who acts and talks on the level of a 3rd grader. Brady is a winner and Suggs is nothing but a big loser looking for attention from the media. Suggs butt buddy Ray Lewis has retired so now he is lonely guy.

CN

I don't like Tom Brady's smug wife.

Gloria Unread

*Now* it's fabulous. At the beginning of last season when it was shoulder-length, not so much.
Suggs sounds like a little kid who is trying to pick on someone, but they can't really think of anything substantive to pick on them for: "I just hate him!! He's got a stupid face... and stupid hair.. and a stupid name.. "
But, if Joe "I have a Gunslinger Moustache" Flacco was my Quarterback, I would hate Tom too. Seeing someone more successful and talented than you, and knowing you will never accomplish that much in your life no matter how hard you try is a real kick in the balls.

Lisa

I thought envy and jealousy were only girl's traits. It's ugly when guys have those traits. Women should run from them.

OK

Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Drew Breeze, Joe Flacco, Cam Newton.. Examples of starting quarterbacks that keep their mouths shut and stay out of trouble. Sounds like the woman beater Suggs just wants attention. I'm sure Tom is crying into his pillow that this fatty doesn't like him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments