« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Suggs

I Hate Tom Brady

... And His Stupid Hair!!

10/2/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002-terrell-suggs-tom-brady-getty
Baltimore Ravens badass Terrell Suggs ripped Tom Brady apart ... trashing the QB for his smug attitude, his god-like status … and worst of all, HIS HAIR!!!

Suggs spit the venom during an interview with ESPN's "E:60" when Lisa Salters asked T-Sizzle how he truly felt about the Pats superstar. T's response:

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for camera. I don’t like him. He don’t like me.  I don’t like his hair.”

1002-tom-brady-hair-nice-getty

Suggs continued, “I don’t like his smug attitude. But then again he probably doesn’t like my a**hole  attitude. Everybody just seems to worship the guy, not me though.”

Suggs will have a chance to tell Brady how he feels about him in person on Dec. 22 – when the Ravens take on the Pats.

Still, we gotta ask …

1002_tom_brady_hair_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OK

Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Drew Breeze, Joe Flacco, Cam Newton.. Examples of starting quarterbacks that keep their mouths shut and stay out of trouble. Sounds like the woman beater Suggs just wants attention. I'm sure Tom is crying into his pillow that this fatty doesn't like him.

dee

I'm sure Tom does not give a rat's ass what Suggs thinks about him! Go pats!

texangirl64

I can't wait to see Suggs Rip in to Brady's punk ass in December!

Gmsn79

Tom Brady is ***. but if this was a white guy talking **** about a black guys hair all hell would break loose

gisele

hey suggs your UGLY and u are jealous of brady LOL ugly you are so gross

Just_Me

Tommy is gay....what straight man would be with a manly "woman" like Gisele?

Demi

Tom Brady has better teeth.

tmz addict

wtf are people so offended at.... like so offended...

baby

maybe if he had a nose spread out on his face like a circus monkey then he would like him?

jaye

Forget about his hair, since his wife started being his stylist he's gone from hot to blah. Either the pictures are just bad or he's losing his looks. In any case he still looks prettier than his wife. I think she's an exceptional model, a handsome woman, but in a picture side by side HE looks more feminine.

Bigdogg

Bubba Suggs should prob tuck in his bottom lip before he trips on it!

braintrain

I'd like him a lot more if he would stop ****ing my fantasy team.

bart

This stupid football player just wants his little press day. At the end of it Brady will be in the NFL Hall of Fame and he will not be in the Hall of Fame. Tom Brady is way more talented than this man will ever be plus he has one very hot wife.

Tim

Sounds like someone's got his panties in a twist. who also happens to be bald and has a fat face.

Anonymous

Tom Brady is a whiny little girl. Don't touch Tommy or it's a 15-yard penalty. His sideline tantrums are a joy to watch. Crybaby supreme.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments