« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaquille O'Neal

Chokes Out Tow Man

'You Put a Boot On My F***ing Car!'

10/3/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

100213_shaq_launchShaquille O'Neil got one of those dreaded parking boots on his truck -- and all he had to do to get it removed for free was choke out the dude who did the the booting ... TMZ has learned.

Ok, Shaq was playfully strangling Spence Beck of ABS Booting in the video he posted on Instagram Tuesday night -- but it was all the boot man's idea.

Spence tells us a few hours after he slapped the device on Shaq's ride outside an Atlanta restaurant (someone forgot to feed the meter) ... he got a call, and instantly recognized the Diesel's voice.

According to Spence, Shaq played his cop card, saying ... “I’m a U.S. Marshal, I need you to remove this boot."

If you didn't know ... Shaq really was deputized back in 2005 when he helped feds track down sexual predators -- and that was good enough for Spence.

1002_shaq_car_boot_wm_tmz
Spence says he told Shaq he'd waive the $75 fine in exchange for a co-starring role in one of  Shaq's Instagram vids.

Sweet deal for Shaq ... though we're guessing the boot man's neck wasn't thrilled.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NOT ELMO

Shaq is such a sweet girl....

Natosha

Too funny, and good to see something silly and happy here once in a while. All I noticed though is Shaq's hand appears bigger than that dude's head. Lol

size4

Damn if you dont feed the meter you get the boot? I wouldnt want to live there

Anonymous

He is an "HONORARY" U.S. Deputy Marshal, and should be arrested for impersonating a federal agent.

SId

"banana hughes

back in the day when I lived in the midwest anytime I called the cops CBS showed up in numbers fake clops drag or they tryed to run me over again or sent in one more sniper action the netwookieSS kliroy whomever thyewant to like they did to dad howard robard hughes jr encamped and meds to death without any food murder I^^^NC since 1938 ETC ETC"

The same thing happened to me, only just the opposite!

rumsrite

Spence abused his authority on that one!

Ozzie X

TMZ and their dramatic headlines.

Judy

Spence Beck of ABS Booting is probably going to lose his job over this. I don't think waiving a $75 boot fine is going to be something the boss is happy about.

fj

he committed a crime with the badge fraud to get away with a traffic violation and the video appears to be proof......he should be charged instantly....just like anyone else would be

tmz addict

a DOPE

Chris Manhattan

That's Dr. Shaq btw, he did earn a PhD. Come on TMZ!!! Haha

Tarington

Geez, how big was the boot, I mean for the truck? Well, truck's boot is probably BIG, too. Listen, I hate those Towing Co's tactics (always sneaking around like the parking/ticket nazi) so I am all for anyone getting one of those boot-trap things off for free even if it is Shaq, who can pay $75 and then some. Good for him!!

Someonezmom

I thought he was Kazaam or something or say Kazaam and it would all disappear? LOL

Denese

It's that against the law? To use your position for favoritism? Shaq could be in trouble.

atagirl2012

@bananahughes.....you are an idiot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments