Korn Guitarist

Hebrew Eyelid Tattoo

... On My Christian Face

10/4/2013 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_brian_welch_eye_subKorn guitarist Brian "Head" Welch paid special tribute to the man upstairs -- BY TATTOOING A RELIGIOUS WORD IN HEBREW ON HIS FREAKING EYELID!!!

For you non-Jews (or you Jews that can't read Hebrew) the tattoo says, "Shekhinah" -- which essentially translates to mean God's presence on Earth.

... at least, that's what we think it means (sorry, it's Friday so our rabbis aren't picking up their phones).

Head -- who's a well known follower of the Christian faith -- posted the pic online today ... and apologized to his parents for getting such an extreme tattoo.

1004_brian_welch_gettyHead joins Hollywood's elite celebrity face-tattoo club -- alongside people like Mike Tyson, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne and the Game.

Amen.

GothamGirl

This is funny, because you can't be buried in a Jewish Cemetery if you have a tattoo!

Purple Label

Leviticus 19:28-You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

ohcomeon

Shekinah - The glory of the Lord

Buck Boy

I have seen my share of cool tattoos, yet I can honestly say I have never seen one so freaking lame. WTF was he thinking? I wonder if it matches his Dick "Dick Cheney" tat or Jerry Falwell tat on his rear.
Oy Vey...Meh! Total Dingus!

lou

Who gives a damn

arale norimaki

You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird thing in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew?

Miara

Gorgeous tat!!!!!

d

My friend did that tattoo. These comments seem very shallow,both men know their bible and I'm willing to bet Head did some research before getting it done.

Robin

If he's apologizing to his parents or to anyone, just remove the tatt and next time don't bother.

lumation

Harvey ain't picking up the phone either huh

potemcam

Perhaps he should have paid a bit more attention to the Bible and read Leviticus 19:28:

"Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves."

Metta Worldhate

Who cares what that fartface thinks? There is no God and he's a moron.

CplHicksJr

I'll put it this way. I'm Christian, don't have tattoos, I hate tattoos(unless it's Military). But I respect someone getting a tattoo on his face, cause it means something to him MORE, than someone getting a "tribal" tattoo on his body of an unknown tribe, anywhere.

jocelyn

Google would have told you that Shekinah is the female presence of G-d

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD