Roseanne

Goes NUCLEAR On Chuck Lorre

That Drunk Stole My Joke!

10/4/2013 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_Roseanne_kutcher_lorre_getty
Roseanne has gone nuclear on Ashton Kutcher and "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre, accusing them of joke stealing and calling Ashton a "f**king thief."

Roseanne apparently caught wind of a recent episode in which Ashton told someone something to the effect of, "You're wet where you're supposed to be dry."  Turns out, the wet bit is an old Roseanne joke, which sent her into a wild rage.

Roseanne began by attacking Ashton on twitter, calling him  "an immoral thief of intellectual property."  But very quickly, she changed targets and put Chuck in her cross hairs:  "CHUCK LORRE IS A THIEF!  STEALING MY JOKES FOR HIS S**T TWO AND A HALF MORON."

And then she gets personal with Lorre, who once worked as a writer on her famous sitcom:  "I wish I'd NEVER hired Chuck Lorre.  Like EVERY 'sober' Hollywood mkultrabot, he w;ent frm being a drunken bum2 an overbearing arrogant thief."

She's still ranting on twitter ... and it's entertaining!

100413_2men_kutcher_launch

6one9

Well ``` Charlie Sheen might CONCUR!!!

bobzillah

Who's rosanne??

phil osopher

Nice proof reading guys:

"I wish I'd NEVER hired Chuck Lorre. Like EVERY 'sober' Hollywood mkultrabot, he w;ent frm being a drunken bum2 an overbearing arrogant thief."

Tab

To be fair, Ashton probably had no idea about the joke stealing. I am a fan of comedy and hate Carlos Mencia to this day for his joke stealing ways. That show brings in enough money to hire writers that can write original jokes. Shame on Chuck Lorre, he's the real thief.

Sophie

Hmmm...don't know that I would claim that as my "intellectual" property...wasn't funny

Jeems

Chuck is the man. A TV legend who has done way more than that Rosanne fellow

Mikey

That show is still on the air?

timothy stahl

We need your help Roseanne,to keep america running smooth,congress and obama can not do it. We need someone who has sense about our problem,they don"t seem to. They are worried about who is winning.....

Nancy

The girl in the picture with Ashton plays Charlies daughter. She is awful. Not that the show is good with Ashton, but she is so bad in her role, it is sure to put the nail in the coffin.

t

Funny Rosie, 2 1/2 morons is so right. Wouldn't watch it or Aston if you paid me. He is so stupid.

✫✫ MiMi's Extra Large Posterior ✫✫

Hey Now,

That's My Sister
You're Talking
About...

LoL...

J

In comedic circles there is nothing lower than stealing a joke. PERIOD. Look at what happened to Carlos Mencia.

Sassy

She shouldn't have gone after Ashton at all, but the shows writers and/or Chuck (he worked on her sitcom) instead. I highly doubt Ashton had anything to do with that joke being put in the script.

Chuck

Rosanne hasn't been entertaining in many years...pathetic is the better description.

luckycat

Delusional and mentally ill.
She should do a show with Brett Bulter,and Charlie Sheen.
A production team's dream.
Chuck would shake at the thought of that!