Roseanne

Goes NUCLEAR On Chuck Lorre

That Drunk Stole My Joke!

10/4/2013 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_Roseanne_kutcher_lorre_getty
Roseanne has gone nuclear on Ashton Kutcher and "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre, accusing them of joke stealing and calling Ashton a "f**king thief."

Roseanne apparently caught wind of a recent episode in which Ashton told someone something to the effect of, "You're wet where you're supposed to be dry."  Turns out, the wet bit is an old Roseanne joke, which sent her into a wild rage.

Roseanne began by attacking Ashton on twitter, calling him  "an immoral thief of intellectual property."  But very quickly, she changed targets and put Chuck in her cross hairs:  "CHUCK LORRE IS A THIEF!  STEALING MY JOKES FOR HIS S**T TWO AND A HALF MORON."

And then she gets personal with Lorre, who once worked as a writer on her famous sitcom:  "I wish I'd NEVER hired Chuck Lorre.  Like EVERY 'sober' Hollywood mkultrabot, he w;ent frm being a drunken bum2 an overbearing arrogant thief."

She's still ranting on twitter ... and it's entertaining!

100413_2men_kutcher_launch

CuriosityKTC

I didn't know you could "own" a joke.... but whatever...

Areader

You don't steal material and you don't f*ck with Roseanne!

Jimbo

Two & a half men sucks....they NEED new material....haven't seen it since the Warlock left....

lou

Who cares?

CuriosityKTC

I didn't know you could "own" a joke.... wow

average jane

I don't care for any of them but I have to say...Two and a Half Men has got to be the worst show on tv. They probably need all the help they can get with jokes. Sorry but no one can replace Charlie Sheen. I was a loyal viewer until Ashton took over.

Lsap

She's pissed Rosseanes Nuts got cancelled

Ron Fing Swanson

She has gas or bad case o indigestion

Greg H.

Roseanne used to be 2 and a half women.

Baby pink

Without Charlie, Chuck has no gold bars to count & all Ashton has is his former career of being Mr. Demi Moore!!

Wesley Coffey

Roseanne is a crotch grabbing IDIOT.

Livvie

Went is that show still on the air? Does Chuck have something on the head honcho at CBS?

imollyq

I knew I had heard that joke before, and it was too good for the writes of teh current 2 1/2 Men! Sue that self-agrandizing Lorre, Roseanne; it will make great press fodder, and you should win!

roguemom

This broad didn't come up with this "joke". I have very clear memories of hearing my grandmother and my aunt joking about in this same exact content when I was a child! This bitch is FAR from original. She should give up any delusions of grandeur and slink away into obscurity. And to think, I used to like her. I am ashamed of myself.

jwoolman

Why would she attack the actor in the first place? Actors don't write their own lines, they just deliver them. But the joke doesn't really sound that distinctive, not sûre she can really claim it.