« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Fighter

Strip Club Session

With NFL Hall of Famer

10/5/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Rules

1004_Conor-McGregor_twitter2
UFC fighter Conor McGregor got a hand full of stripper ass this week in Vegas -- and his main wing man has a history of being "nasty."

McGregor tweeted photos of he and "Nasty" Willie Roaf hitting up The Library Thursday night in Las Vegas ... and the no-touching policy obviously wasn't in effect.

Fun Fact: Willie's mom was the first black woman to serve on the Arkansas Supreme Court ... and his sister is an Episcopal Priest.

As for Conor, we just hope he washed his hands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jackmama311

isn't that my new move, the rear half naked arse choke?

Rhubino

TMZ, are you hoping he washed his hands before or after he touched her? I mean, who knows where those hands have been.

Ron Fing Swanson

How is this breaking news? Dudes everywhere go to the strip club, Al Bundy made it a religion!!

Michelle

slow news day??

kitnplayn

The real ass in this picture, literally, is the American woman who is too stupid to get herself educated and employed, so she has to throw her bare hootchy all over some strange guy's greasy beard to get money. Americans think they are the greatest country in the world, but to be a great country, you would need a society that has pride, dignity and achievement in self.

Kookla

DISGUTING and this is truly one DISGUTING site

Rockbeckham

Hey I'm damn disappointed with u people and this coming from a guy. What u mean when u said "we just hoped he was washed his hands", that wasn't cool at all.just cause she's a stripper don't give u no right to disrespect a woman.now I get why celebrities hate u guys

NOT ELMO

Conor McGregor got a hand full of stripper ass this week in Vegas.....................OH HOW HE LOVES THOSE TRANNYS, GOOD FOR HIM!

Biff

Ewwwwwwwww. Just look at him. I hope she washed her ass afterward!

BostonLaw

I can't believe I dated Willie's brother. He was a mean prick. He is adopted and the black sheep of the family so they never reference him. Maybe that's why he was such an ass. How I don't miss Pinebluff, ARkansas.

s_megma

He burgled that ass later. Got her in full mount.