Justin Bieber

Lighting Up

In Possible Weed Smoking Pics

10/7/2013 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1007_justin_ariana_instgram
Justin Bieber may have been photographed smoking at a party again -- only this time Biebs got snapped sitting next to a celeb he was reportedly banging.

The photo has been all over social media today ... showing Bieber sitting next to a girl that looks a helluva lot like Ariana Grande -- and he appears to be holding a long joint.

As you may recall, Bieber was photographed similarly back in January ... when he was seen holding what looked like a joint at a Newport Beach party.

Sources close to both singers say the girl in the photo is NOT Ariana Grande -- and the pic was photoshopped to look like Bieber was lighting up.

However our crack art department begs to differ -- saying the light source seems consistent ... and any indicators of a doctored photo are non-existent.

Keep in mind ... our art department also made this.

0319-conrad-murray-tmz-compsosite-ex

Krista Leonardo

Seriously TMZ you are all pathetic this is fake!! Justin he dident even do that im a Belieber and I know that he would never ever ever even do that!! You are all pathetic and sick in the head for keep on hating on Justin because he is just human and not made of stone, people make mistakes you know, people make mistakes and you people are all *******s who have no life to make up lies because this picture is photo shopped we could all tell! And #2 why does it matter if he smocked weed he is 19 almost 20 years old for crying out loud he is not a little baby my gosh!! Stop hating on someone that doesnt even do anything wroge at all, you are all jealous of him and everything whitch have nothing better to do but make up terrible lies and stories about people its wroge and childish and just need to get a life and stop it because its all fake you people are all fake because people are seeing this and their thinking he is a bad person when he is not he is an amazing romodel for kids he is the most best idol in the world do you not see all the good stuff he does for people? Do you not know how many charities he does and he is involved with? No you dont you have no clue because you just wanna focus on the bad and not see the good because you are all selfish people and need to stop it because its wroge pleas tell me why you do this hate on my idol?

Cheyenne

Hey this photoshopped stop living a pathetic life.

Marissa Emerson

I'm a fan of justin but he shouldn't smoke weed

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's in his blood to be dope head just like his mommy. It's just taking a little bit longer to get him hooked but it going to happen.

AintGunnaTakeIt

I am a HUGE belieber, but I think that this isn't faked... I love him so much! This isn't the only time we have heard crap about Justin... What about all the good he does instead of bashing him every chance you get. Many 19 yr olds smoke pot and stuff. If he wasn't famous this would mean nothing. If a belieber leaves him after this they ain't a true belieber. I will stay here threw all his up's and down's.

AintGunnaTakeIt

Mykuh

Is weed really that big of a deal that you have to write a story about someone allegedly smoking it........ But we're allowed to smoke cigarettes...

Tyler

look in his other hand, is that a lighter

Tyler

look in his other hand, its that a lighter

Sandra82

So what..puff puff pass!

marydave

Oh no, another young celeb smoking weed. No Justin, don't. Stop. Please.

Giannasc

Whoever wrote this article must be a ****ing idiot. That doesnt look **** like ariana grande. Have you seen Ariana grande? Wow tmz is stupid..

bart

What a punk. As a parent of a teenage daughter this s*** bucket would not be allowed near my daughter. Lucky my daughter thinks he is a first class loser.

strunz2318

The harder he tries to look cool, the more he looks like a douche.

MszMax

What a loser. Another Amanda Bynes and Miley Cyrus acting a fool. What a waste of talent. Someone put this boy in rehab!!